Arkansas Hunting banner

121 - 140 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Finally back listening to a good song. Rough series against a very hot team. And to think I thought a NL team to the south of the Cubs had the most annoying fans, they officially have a very good rival in that department.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
While this makes me happy, I'm still not watching any games. It hurts to turn off baseball but I cant sit back and allow the MLB(and players) to say all the stupid political crap they are saying. I will check back here and the other threads to see what happens but I will not allow them to "see" my viewership. I will not purchase any new hats.... this sucks all around!

·
Registered
25,115 Posts
While this makes me happy, I'm still not watching any games. It hurts to turn off baseball but I cant sit back and allow the MLB(and players) to say all the stupid political crap they are saying. I will check back here and the other threads to see what happens but I will not allow them to "see" my viewership. I will not purchase any new hats.... this sucks all around!
Well, it pains me to say this, but I agree 100%. Haven’t watched a cardinals game in weeks. It freaking sucks but I refuse to support it. As much as I hate to say it, if the Razorbacks pull the same stunts I won’t be watching them either as much as I hate it.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Understand completely. I’ve watched a few minutes here and there, but I can’t get into it either because of the crap. I was hoping baseball would be above it, but that’s not the case. I’m to the point if all pro sports went away it wouldn’t break my heart. Sick of these overpaid athletes.

·
Member<br>2007 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner<br>2
5,287 Posts
Big time come from behind 9th inning win tonight against the most dominant closer in the game. Maybe that will give us a little boost. Our bats need the wakeup call.

121 - 140 of 148 Posts