2 big stihl chainsaws(parts)

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by coondawg, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coondawg

coondawg Well-Known Member

I have two Stihl saws for sale as parts or for a rebuild project. One is a 380 AV, and the other is a 440 Magnum. I know the 380 runs but it wont idle down, I think its due to a gasket or seal. I'm not sure about the 440. They both turn over, and seem to have good compression. I DO NOT HAVE THE BARS AND CHAINS. My intentions were to build a race saw, but I'm getting laid off in January so I need the money. I'd like to get 75 each, or 125 for both. I'd possible trade for a smaller saw or ??? I'll get some pics up in a little while.

2. stealth13

stealth13 Well-Known Member

saws

PM sent

3. coondawg

Here they are. The one I posted as 380AV Is actually an 038AV.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. tgooch

tgooch Moderator Supporting Member

i'm interested in the 440 if you ever come up to fort smith. I'm in farmington right outside of fayetteville and would meet you in ft. smith for the 440 if your interested.

5. coondawg

I rarely come past Little rock, but I'll keep you in mind

6. tgooch

Hmm... what about Russellville? I'll be down next weekend to visit with the folks.

7. coondawg

I might be willing to meet you in little rock, if my wife doesn't already have plans for me

8. stealth13

stealth13 Well-Known Member

saws

Do you ever get down south between mena and texarkana Hyw71.

9. tgooch

I would try to meet you this weekend if everything works out, but if someone shows you the money first before then I wouldn't blame you for selling it. Wish you was closer :banghead: Good luck with the sale.

10. coondawg

Ok, thanks for the interest. I'll pm you my cell number so you can call me this weekend.

11. coondawg

Their still for sale.. I think I really under priced them. I've found several of the same saws, non working for 125 each. And they had about three days left. The price will stand o.b.o.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  12. coondawg

I still have both saws. I'll take $100 for both.

13. coondawg

I still have these saws if anybody needs them. Sure could use the money:whistle:

14. River Runner

River Runner Active Member

Stihl

Pm sent

15. be_z71

be_z71 Well-Known Member

Coondawg,

I have a brother who lives in Magnet who is interested in the saws. He is not a member on here. PM me your cell number so I can get him in touch with you. He wants to come look at the saws.

Thanks,

Brian

Last edited: May 1, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.