1999 Toyota Tacoma Extended Cab V6

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Allen, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Allen

Allen Well-Known Member

I bought this truck 5 months ago from a gentleman in his late 70's. He had purchased the truck brand new at Trotter Toyota in Pine Bluff. He was not able to drive anymore. I have owned the truck for about 5 months now and I have put aprox. 3,000 miles on it. It now has 72,400 miles. He kept the truck inside his garage and it is like new. My wife and I are making some changes so that we can better finance a new home, so the truck is going along with the boat I have listed. Details below. Thanks for looking.

1999 Toyota Tacoma
    Extended Cab
    Prerunner
    SR5
    V6
    72,400 miles
    Automatic
    all power
    Nerf bars
    CD
    Alloy Wheels
    Factory Fender Flares painted to match
    Towing Package

Champagne gold color Exterior with Tan Interior

Asking $10,900
    please call me at 501-620-0465
    or email jwilliams_hs@hotmail.com

2. Buckshot04

Buckshot04 Well-Known Member

C Ark

3. Allen

Allen Well-Known Member

I don't have any pictures of the truck yet, but I will be taking pictures this weekend, and I can post those on Tuesday of next week or possibly before.

I will be sure and get plenty of pics. Thanks and the truck is in Hot Springs if anyone wants to come take a look.

4. cgdur

cgdur Well-Known Member

Searcy
    Hey I am interested in your truck. I have been looking for one now for about 3 months and they are hard to come by. I would like to see some pics and then maybe get in touch with you and come take a look.

5. Allen

Allen Well-Known Member

cgdur,

just let me know. I will take some detailed pictures of it this weekend and I can email those to you. I will be putting it in the democrat on the following weekend ( Jan. 25, 26, 27) It is a really clean truck and you won't be dissapointed. It sat in the man's garage so a cleaner one is going to be tough to find.

Give me call if you want, but send me your email address so I can send the pictures when I get them.

Allen
    501-620-0465

6. cgdur

cgdur Well-Known Member

Searcy
  7. Allen

Allen Well-Known Member

8. cgdur

cgdur Well-Known Member

Searcy
    Hey where are the pics?

9. Allen

Allen Well-Known Member

sorry I am out of town, but I will take the pics on Monday and see about posting them on here either Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning.

10. Lonnie

Lonnie Well-Known Member

I'm interested also. Please send me some pics too!!

Thanks!

You can e-mail them to Jorge_793@yahoo.com when you get them taken.

11. Allen

Allen Well-Known Member

thanks to everyone for their interest. I will email the pictures tomorrow afternoon. Allen

12. Allen

Allen Well-Known Member

pictures

I am sending the pictures out now. I apologize, it was dark and rainy here this afternoon so the pictures are a little dim. I am selling the tacoma and an xpress aluminum boat and have pictures of both now for those interested. Thanks, Allen