1998 Ford F-150 4x4 *

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by DHunt85, Nov 28, 2012.

1. DHunt85

DHunt85 Well-Known Member

Posting this for a buddy.

I have a 1998 Ford F150 for sale. It is a 4x4 with a 4.6L V8 and 5spd manual. It has 165k miles on, but runs and drives great. Power windows, power door locks, cruise control, tow package.

The truck is not cleaned up in the pictures, but does shine up pretty well, though the paint is dull as I haven't had it waxed in sometime. It has it's share of dings and scratches... it's most noticeable dent is just in front of the passenger side rear tire. It has cloth interior that is overall clean, though again, not perfect by any stretch. It has good condition 295/70/r17 Nitto Grapplers. I'm the 2nd owner of this truck. I purchased in in 2004 when it had ~92k miles on it and I've obviously put on the rest. It has never been used for any heavy towing.. just my 20' ski boat a few times a summer (last 2 years only). The only issues I've had with it was the notorious heater core going out which has been replaced before there were any issues. It also has the "ford squeak" in the front end that is slightly annoying.

This is my daily driver and I'm only getting rid as my wife and I just purchased a Yukon and we can't justify keeping the truck too. The truck is in it's truest form in the pictures, though again, does clean up pretty well. Please reply to email if interested or text 5zero1-six2six-2five39. The price is $3700 obo for this solid truck that I NEED to get rid of.

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/cto/3439744676.html