Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Polaris from a guy on here back in August. Was described as being in good working condition. I used it dove season, and the thing quit on me. Took it to the Polaris dealership in Bryant, and basically it is in terrible condition. The starter is out, so it won't start, but the guy at the dealership said someone might be able to use it for parts, or fix the starter if they were mechanically inclined, which I am not.

On a positive side the Tires on this thing are brand new Swamp Lites, and they are in great condition. I don't know how to load pictures, but I took some yesterday with my phone, so I would be glad to text them to you. 4-wheeler is located in Bryant closer to Avilla in Saline County just out past the middle school at North Lake and Zuber.

I am asking $650 obo which is taking a complete bath on this thing, but my loss might be your gain. I would be willing to trade for guns if it was the right gun. Compact pistols will draw more attention.

You can text me at 501.231.4930 for pictures, or call me with any questions. I will be glad to meet anyone at the farm to take a look at it.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have had a few requests for that. I am at the office and have contacted my guy at the farm. As soon as I know I will post them.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You can pull start it with some effort.

I don't know how hard a starter is to fix. All I know is it won't start, and its just sitting there. Somebody who knows what they are looking at may be able to get a good deal, or somebody who needs parts for another machine. They guy at the Polaris dealership told me since it was so old parts were hard to come buy, and it would cost more than the bike was worth to fix it up to perfect standard. I have a list of things that he gave me that need to be fixed somewhere, but I will have to look for it. I may have thrown it away, but if I can find it I will show it to whoever wants to look at it.

I don't know....all I know is I bought it on good faith and got about 30 days use out of it which is nobody's fault but my own. It does have a new battery, but it is in rough shape. I just thought somebody could use the tires and maybe use some parts on another machine. If I don't sell it I will remove the tires and haul it to the scrap yard. You guys will have to forgive me, I know how to start 'em, drive 'em, and put gas in 'em. but that's as far as I go.

·
Registered
845 Posts
I'm interested, but could you find that list, take a picture of it and message it it to me. Send all the pics you have of the wheeler to 501-733-2760 Starters can be had for $60 or so and cant be that hard to install. The machine must have major mechanical issues I'm guessing?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts