Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this literally a week ago and between me wanting a Bass Cat and my wife saying "oh good gawd" ..... I'm going to place it up for sale / trade.

I would do a cash and trade for guns, an ATV ..... a Bass Cat I'd give this boat and cash for
:biggrin: I'd take $3000 cash for it, I'm located in Cabot.

This was what I was told when I bought the boat. I replaced the entire axle/hubs on it - its an older Skipper B trailer, heavy duty, it needed them. I put a new prop on the motor and changed the lower unit oil (about $ 350 worth of new stuff). The boat is clean, its set up for bow fishing with the decks he built in it and with the decks, its a pretty good setup to fish for crappie/bass etc, run limb lines, yoyo's, trot lines etc.

Me? If I keep it I'll take the decks out, make it lighter. I think it would run shallow enough to get on the Little Red and White rivers, and its big enough to take to Greer's or Quachita or the Arkansas River. That's what I bought it for - an all around boat. I just have a screaming desire to have a Bass Cat bass boat again

1992 Weldbilt all welded 1748 custom built floor and upper deck with a built in live well
25 hp Johnson with recent water pump and carb rebuild. New plugs and wires runs great!
All galvanized trailer with Goodyear tires decent tread left.
Comes with Bimini top 2 deep cycle trolling batteries and starting battery for motor.
Minnkota trolling motor only a year old

·
Registered
21,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1982 Johnson I believe - starts/runs nice. New prop, just changed the lower unit grease, electric start

·
Registered
21,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1992 boat, 1992 25hp Johnson, 1971 trailer - Skipper B, the tilt kind (though I don't know why you'd use it?) ... solid galvanized trailer and like I said, brand new axle/hubs I put under it just 2 weeks back

·
Registered
21,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know today ya'll are thinking about crappie and bass fishing ....... this is the boat to do it in

·
Registered
21,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found a Bass Cat I'd like to make an offer on ... .$2750 today guys - make me a gun trade/ATV trade, cash and trade offer - rear tined tiller ?

I need to move this boat so I can get a Bass Cat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts