Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 1991 extended cab Toyota pick up four wheel drive. It has 119,000 miles on it new tires stock it is a survivor with a v6 five speed. The truck has not been abused interior is like new. We just put new front wheel bearing and axles in it. Pain is good and drives like a new one and is located in Batesville asking $7000.00 I only check the forum once a day and will get back with you if interested.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't know how to do pictures if you receive text on that number I will send a couple tomorrow. Yes it is a five speed. No engine problems timing belt replaced by dealer. It is a real nice truck the only small thing I know is a stain on the carper the seat isn't even broke down.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a brush guard.
Stealth I appreciate you posting the pictures for me! Shows there is some kindness left in the world.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I offered 4500 for you truck which is high retail NADA..Its a very nice truck and i wish u luck on your sale Thanks.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Grey Fox Lane in Pfeiffer. If you could call or text prior to stopping by so the truck would be there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts