1990 Bass Cat Pantera II 200 hp Evinrude

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by stealthycat, Dec 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

I bought this last spring from a guy in St Louis - hull is in great shape, trailer/carpet/interior fine, gel coat a bit faded on the sides but not bad ... dual console, had a guy go through the carb's etc and its in fine running condition. I have dual super gel battieres in it and same for cranking ... 24 v system, big TM on the front

If anyone is serious about it I'll get pictures and give you all the details I can about it etc .... I'm asking $6,000 for it.

Only thing is it needed electronics ... I have an unmounted depth finder for the TM and it needs a shoot through the hull on for the drivers console. It'll flat move too ... mid 70's I imagine.

Anyone who's serious we can meet and run it. With me moving to Colorado I imagine .... makes sense to sell it I guess. :frown:

2. jwalker

jwalker Well-Known Member

Pics please

3. stealthycat

I'm going to post some today here - THANKS

4. stealthycat

I didn't do anything but run a rag on the outside .... I'm saying this because it cleans up nice. That Evinrude runs it strong and fast, its got an 82 lb Motorguide TM that along with those super gel cells will last ALL DAY and into the next if you need them too .... its a fine bass fishing boat

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. stealthycat

delete please - I'm keeping it for now

6. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

You should be able to lock it yourself:up: