Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1989 bronco II, just rebuilt transmission,new sport king tires, power windows ,power locks,push button 4wd. needs a new windshield and the lifters peck mechanic said this was normal for this motor,has a few scratches and dents, it was painted charcoal gray in 2006 pm me if you want pictures $2000.00 or best offer thanks mm

·
Super Moderator
9,449 Posts
1989 bronco II, just rebuilt transmission,new sport king tires, power windows ,power locks,push button 4wd. needs a new windshield and the lifters peck mechanic said this was normal for this motor,has a few scratches and dents, it was painted charcoal gray in 2006 pm me if you want pictures $2000.00 or best offer thanks mm
If anyone buys this and needs some parts to go with it (although it doesn't sound like it needs much), I have a 1989 bronco II 2wd that hasn't been ran in about 5 years but all that was wrong with it then was a freeze plug in the motor needed to be replaced. PM with your best offer if you get the one above and need it. :up:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.