1986 Chevy Truck New 350 Motor And Paint

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by rut and strut, Jan 24, 2008.

1. rut and strut

rut and strut Well-Known Member

I have a 1986 chevy truck SWB with a New 350 motor less then 500 miles on it. And the truck has just been painted less than a week ago.Truck has 4 new tires less than 6 months old i am saleing this truck for a friend that was shiped over seas he is asking 3500.00 OBO i will have pics of the truck on here in the next cople of days if you would like to talk about the truck are make me an offer give me a call at 1-870-223-6011 THANKS

2. ryanh_johnson

ryanh_johnson Well-Known Member

any pics of this truck yet you can post.....know someone who might be interested

3. rut and strut

Pic of the truck

Here are the pic of the truck i am trying to help sale for my friend that was shiped over to Iraq we have a lot of work in this truck New motor less then 500 miles New paint less then a week old and New tires less then 6 months old i had to take the truck to the paint shop he had been shiped out and never got to see the truck get painted.He is asking 3500.00 but my sale for BEST OFFER.This would make a great truck for a first truck are just to pull your bass boat with if you would like to know more about the truck you can give me a call my number is 870-223-6011 THANKS.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. thethrill

thethrill Well-Known Member

when your copying the photobucket code copy the Image code instead of the link, the link you provided is not working. I ain't interested, just wanted a peak. :wink:

5. rut and strut

Try this and see if thay work

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. rut and strut

truck for sale

I must sale this truck make me an offer the price of 3500.00 is not in stone i will take a best offer.

7. joedirt

joedirt Well-Known Member

Conway

What kind of shape is the interior in? Got any pics of the interior? What size motor?

8. rut and strut

The interior is in good shape seat has a few bad spots but looks ok the dash is in great shape not a crack in it power windows work great. I can take pic of the in side if you would like give me your email and i will send them to you.The motor is a 350 with a small R/V cam for pulling the motor has less then 500 miles on it just rebuilt by me and it is done right i have been building motors for 10 years for race cars and mud trucks heads have beed reworked this is a buy on this truck come and drive it i bet you will fall in love.

9. rut and strut

$2800.00

Ok guys i must sale this truck i will let it go for what my friend has in it $2850.00 this is a super nice truck runs and drives great NEW Paint NEW Motor NEW Tires MUST SALE 870-223-6011 give me a call come and drive it.