Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a 1981 Coachmen 5th Wheel Camper. It has been converted to gooseneck with a bull dog hitch. I pulled it over 100 miles round trip for 4th of July weekend, but have recently traded for a bumper pull, so I don't need this one anymore. The air blows cold and it has ducted propane heat (I think the fan is 12V). The jacks (landing gear) would need to be rebuilt or replaced. I have been jacking it up with floor jack to hook/unhook and level. The roof did leak slightly around the vents, but I did seal around these when we came back home. The water heater does not work and has been bypassed. I have never opened the awning, so I am not sure what shape it is in. The refrigirator works well on electricity, I have not tried it on propane. This would be nice camper with a little bit of work. I am asking $2,000 OBO, and could possibly deliver in SW Arkansas. Let me know if you have any questions, or would like to see more pictures.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.