Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1978 International Scout 304 V8. It has been re-wired, new 4-barrel carb, lifted, new break booster and master cyclinder, electric fan, new gagues, have all new door and window seals in the box, new plastic fuel tank (uninstalled), new wheels and TSL superswampers. It also has custom built bumpers with winch mount and D-rings on rear bumper. This is not a perfert rig but is a work in progress but I dont have the time to complete. I have a ton of money invested and I know I will never get it back so my loss is your gain $1150 firm. Will consider trades (guns, boats ect.) One of the pics has a picture of a warn winch installed it does NOT go with the rig!!

Thanks for looking,
George

· Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The rig does need some work. As I mentioned it gets a little hot running down the road I have done everything but boiled the radiator and replace water pump. I have invested over 3k in it not counting the purchase price, with that said another 1k could be invested along with some time and you would have a great rig.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.