Arkansas Hunting banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the gun is in va., but i will sell it anywhere via ffl in the lower 48. i will also bring it to my mo cabin for you to see first.
--------------

im selling my 1940ish refinished factory cutts 20ga skeet gun with factory vent rib. its the sportsman model with 3 shots. lop is about 13". it was padded for a girl and shoots factory 20ga loads with no problems. has a 20ga spreader choke. function shot once on the skeet field and i broke 25....since being refinished. beautiful gun. pictures available. 900.00 obo plus ship. sold as is.

for some reason the website wont display an edit button, so let me update the thread and here are some pics..........

the gun is in suffolk va., but i will sell it anywhere via ffl in the lower 48. i
will also bring it to my mo cabin in vanzant for you to see first.
--------------

im selling my 1940ish refinished factory cutts 20ga skeet gun with factory vent rib. its
the sportsman model with 3 shots. any pre war remington skeet gun is rare. to find a 20ga
is rarer. a factory vent rib is hens teeth. dont miss out. lop is about 13". it was
padded for a girl and shoots factory 20ga loads with no problems. has a 20ga spreader
choke. function shot once on the skeet field and i broke 25....since being refinished.
beautiful gun. more pictures available. 900.00 obo plus ship. sold as is.

Limit bumps to one per day

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.