Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Marlin 17 HMR, I would like to trade for a bow. Currently I have an old school PSE Nova. I think its time for an upgrade... and for the right bow I'll even throw in a $100 Gift card to Gander Mtn. Pm and I can text pics. Thanks Guys!!!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Still available? I have a Jennings hunt pro or pro hunter 305 decked out has literally everything on it already with a soft case and a hard arrow case that goes in the bow case with about $125 or more worth of carbon arrows with muzzy (I think) broad heads and some field tips also has a release thing and a 4x4 target block. I think it's set at 65-70 but I'm sure you can change it. Pm me if your interested.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still available? I have a Jennings hunt pro or pro hunter 305 decked out has literally everything on it already with a soft case and a hard arrow case that goes in the bow case with about $125 or more worth of carbon arrows with muzzy (I think) broad heads and some field tips also has a release thing and a 4x4 target block. I think it's set at 65-70 but I'm sure you can change it. Pm me if your interested.
I have still got it... waiting on newb22 to respond. I will shoot you a pm.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.