Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Saturday, March 1st @ our Perryville Methodist Church Connection Center (gym), tickets available at the door or in advance
Doors open 5pm / dinner at 6pm (all you can eat fried catfish, chicken & shrimp)

If you have ever wanted to go to Argentina on an incredible dove hunt (can add duck hunting to it as well & hunt multiple species & the limit is around 70 birds / day!!!!) you probably won't ever have the opportunity to go an cheaper than buying the hunt at our banquet. Last time it sold for about 1/2 of what it cost from the outfitter. I talked with guys that went a few months ago & said out of 3 dove hunts there with different outfitters it was by far, hands down the best hunting they ever experienced in Argentina.

We will also have a guided catfish noodling trip on Lake Chicot with Chris Barnes (as seen on Animal Planets "Catfishing Kings" TV show). I bought this trip last year at the banquet & took a friend & our 2 boys & it was incredible.

Also have guided East AR duck hunt for two & guided fishing trips on Lake Norfork and a guided crappie fishing trip on Lake Greeson for 2 as well (kids 12 or under can also go for free with the 2 adults) which I have been on myself that was also a great trip.

Our silent auction will have lots of unique stuff such as taxidermy for deer & duck , custom duck call from 1 of 3 men inducted into the AR Turkey Hunters Hall of Fame...my good friend Paul Holloway from Little Dixie on the Cache River, whole hog & all the processing ($400 hog & processing!) from our friend at Arkansas Quality Processing & much more.

PM me if you guys need tickets.

Thanks,
Brent

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys wanted to let you know ticket prices for the banquet:
$20 kids
$50 single
$65 couple
$275 sponsor (gets 2 folks into the banquet)
and if you are an existing current member with your membership card that hasn't expired you can come for $20

Fried catfish, chicken & shrimp is the meal and all the trimmings is our meal. Text me with any questions at (501) 889-4969

Brent

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hate I missed you Stuttgart guys event since we had our own banquet last night but man our banquet was awesome! Argentina dove hunt went cheap - $3,200 for a $9,000 hunt! But overall we had a great time for a great cause. Had awesome food, great crowd, AWESOME live & silent auction. If any of you on here were there thank you. If not you missed a very unique banquet.
turkeyhunter, we will hook up earlier next year so we can promote you art work. I love what you do & would love for you to come to the event again.

Thanks folks for the support.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts