Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a college kid @ HSU and trying to pay for a wedding. I need a cheap boat to get on the water. I'm landlocked right now and having fishing withdraws!! Preferably a larger flatbottom 14' or up, or a v-bottom, something stable. The cheaper the better!! Hopefully with a trailer and a motor that runs or may be in need of minor repair! I'm not to picky!! I've been lookin in the paper but everyone wants to price things after they have fixed them up!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a 14' Flat Bottom for sale, $450 and the motor runs good (7.5 Evinrude), but needs a water pump. It is a project, but has the boat, motor, and trailer. I weleded in a patch on the boat when I got it and got the motor running, but haven't had time to finish it up. I tried to attach a pic, but I have already attached it to another post. You can look in "want to buy" for 14' Flatbottom, or I can email a pic if you are interested. Thanks, Shane

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll definately keep that in mind, not sure about a boat that has already had to have a patch on it though. Has the bottom gotten alot of wear and became thin? I have several people looking for things so I don't want jump to fast.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ok, I don't think it is worn that bad, but it is just an old boat. You are welcome to look at it if you want to. I am about an hour from Malvern if you want to come look at it sometime.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts