Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a 14' jon boat and trailer, no motor. Boat and trailer are in good condition. The trailer is a tilt type trailer. I am asking $600 for the boat and trailer. I can email pictures.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I'm assuming this is prolly a 36'' bottom boat?

Can you tell me anything else about the boat? Leaks, dents or damage? Do you have a motor you would sell too?

Thanks and I'll be looking forward to getting the pics!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I sent picture out earlier this evening. I hope everyone got them alright. Bowhunter, I tried sending to you, but could not get it to go through. I'll try again later tonight.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I would like to get rid of this boat, so new price is $500.
Thanks
ARFLY-

No offense here what so ever....but in case you didnt know, you can buy a used flatbottom with a trailer, motor, and trolling motor for $750-$1000 everday. The condition might vary but it can be done. I totally understand what you would like to get out of the boat and cant say that I blame you, but just wanted to throw that in there.

·
Registered
618 Posts
ARFLY-

No offense here what so ever....but in case you didnt know, you can buy a used flatbottom with a trailer, motor, and trolling motor for $750-$1000 everday. The condition might vary but it can be done. I totally understand what you would like to get out of the boat and cant say that I blame you, but just wanted to throw that in there.
Yep, got my 14ft w/ 6 HP Mercury, trolling motor, and trailer for $600.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ArkArcher, don't know how to post pictures. Send your email and I can email you some pics. Thanks.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,030 Posts
ArkArcher, don't know how to post pictures. Send your email and I can email you some pics. Thanks.
I'm sorry, Arfly , I would have posted them for you but I must've inadvertently deleted them....if you send them to me again, I'll post them up for ya!:wink:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ocotberbuck. I've never measured it. It is raining here today. When it is not raining, I'll measure it.:thumb:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts