13 point back again...

Discussion in 'Trail Cams and Photography' started by ArkyVarminter, Dec 13, 2010.

1. ArkyVarminter

ArkyVarminter Well-Known Member

At 1:30AM...Wish he would show up in the daytime cause I have something for him............:wink:

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. kendract

kendract Well-Known Member

Ain't he pretty!

3. pruitt76

pruitt76 Well-Known Member

4. Houdini

Houdini Elite Member<br>2010 Turkey Contest Winner<br>

AR
    That's nice picture.....He's purdy....

5. itsaheartshot

itsaheartshot Well-Known Member

strange

Strange ...Is he walking on asphalt?Something just don't look right about the deer,does anyone follow me?must just be me.

6. the only problem I see with that deer is that you are not loading him into the back of your truck. Nice buck, good luck getting that brute :thumb:

7. Ozark hunter

Ozark hunter Well-Known Member

which wildgame camera is this?

8. ArkyVarminter

Its the Wildgame innovations X6C, a new one from them. I really like it, its small and takes good pics.

9. mossyhorn

mossyhorn Well-Known Member

one heck of a buck

10. Ozark hunter

does it have the viewer screen inside or is that the x6cg? how is the battery life and what batteries does it take?

11. ArkyVarminter

It doesn't have a screen to view the pics but has excellent battery life and uses 8 AA batteries. The batteries usually last a few weeks when taking 70-80 pics per night....

12. Ozark hunter

do you remember what you gave for it?

13. ArkyVarminter

I paid $149 for mine back in the early fall.....If it helps you any, I have a Moultrie I45 that is not near the camera the X6C is. The pics are often blurred and the battery life isn't as good....

14. ArkyVarminter

Ozark Hunter, something else, I have the Wildgame Innovations IR4 camera as well but don't buy this one. There is a problem with the tabs that hold the batteries in. The tabs will break and the camera is ruined. I knew this when I bought mine and was careful and the tabs still broke about the 3rd time I installed new batteries. They break off inside the camera and can't be fixed. This is why I went to the X6C since it is totally different. I have had several brands of cameras like Moultrie, Stealthcam, and Wildview. None have lasted past a couple of years so I'm hoping the X6C will hold up........

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  15. dsmtuner1

dsmtuner1 Well-Known Member

it's part Llama lol.

Awesome buck!

16. Ozark hunter

i've narrowed it down to x6c or truth cam 46
    thanks for your help! probably go with this one though, just want to be satisfied with my decision so i've been reading alot of reviews on cameras in my price range of $150 or less.