Arkansas Hunting banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pirogue is made my Ron Chapman. It was custom made and freighted up to Arkansas. It has a pair of spudholes at the seats for anchoring in shallow water with poles.

Here are the specifications:

Weight..............40 lbs
Overall Length.....13' 10"
Beam...................33"
Beam at Chine..........22"
Side Height..........10.0"
Capacity...........325 lbs

This is a great boat for getting into places other people can't or won't. I used it for duck hunting mainly but it would be a great boat for back water fishing as well. Since it is light and has a flat bottom, it is easy to pull over levees or through the woods or over levees then through the woods. I just haven't duck hunted in several years and I'd rather the boat get used than just hang on a wall.

The boat does have some scratches on the bottom as expected from loading and use, but it has been garage stored since I got it and it is in good shape, no structural problems and definitely no leaks. I will include 2 spud poles for anchoring, a platform I made to convert the boat into a lay out blind, a paddle and some burlap for cover.

The boat and I are in Conway. I am between trucks right now so anyone that wants it will have to come collect it. Vehicle Car Grass Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Boat

Concrete Rim

Tree Grass Vehicle Yard Landscape

Attachments

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you distributed things carefully, you'd prob be ok. It could cut it close with a moose of a deer though. I have carried myself, 3 shotguns, a couple dozen decoys and 2 mojos before. I looked like Sanford and son but it worked.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You are a day late biggobs
If you want it, you'll need to respond to my PM. . .

It has been near 48 hrs since I reached out to you. I am not going to wait indefinitely. I have more people interested that have already offered to come get it.

You actually got on, laid claim to the item in this thread, viewed other threads in the trading post and then left without responding to my PM. . .

I'm sorry, but if I post something on here it is to get rid of it b/c I want it gone. I'm moving on to the next person.

If this item is sold please mark it sold so it can be closed.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
If you want it, you'll need to respond to my PM. . .

It has been near 48 hrs since I reached out to you. I am not going to wait indefinitely. I have more people interested that have already offered to come get it.

You actually got on, laid claim to the item in this thread, viewed other threads in the trading post and then left without responding to my PM. . .

I'm sorry, but if I post something on here it is to get rid of it b/c I want it gone. I'm moving on to the next person.

If this item is sold please mark it sold so it can be closed.
I read your pm the day you sent it to me, which was in response to my offer in the pm I sent you. It said we would figure out a time to meet this next & week & did not indicate that you wanted me to reply to ur pm.
Sorry about the misunderstanding

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.