Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I found a 12 pack of rage hypodermics for dirt cheap from the factory in China for a mere 32 bucks on Amazon. I don't know about you guys but the price is right. I debated on sharing this or not cause I don't want them to disappear before I can stock up on them, but you sure can beat the price with a wet squirrel! Here's the link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B014...broadheads&dpPl=1&dpID=41Yri6RvXtL&ref=plSrch

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I bought the ones that are just like the rage extremes from this company and they are almost identical to the actual rages. The only difference is that they don't have the screw to change out blades like the upgraded rages do. And I guarantee you they blow through a deer just like the real thing! Skin Nose Flesh Leg
Skin Flesh Nose Scar Joint

Attachments

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
I got screwed on that deal last year. Some dude on eBay putting the China knockoffs in rage hypodermic package. When I screwed the Broadheads on I noticed they rattled, then noticed the back of the blades weren't sharpened. I did kill some deer with them but blades broke on every shot and poor penetration and the blades that didn't break were bent severely.

·
Administrator
88,032 Posts
Not a chance I would be shooting them. I put too much time and money into my hunting to get cheap when it comes to broadheads. Yea it might kill a deer, but why even chance it.
Yep, the entire hunt boils down to that one item. License, hunting clothes and boots, equipment, time and travel. Is the broadheads where you want to scrimp a few dollars?

·
Registered
828 Posts
Yep, the entire hunt boils down to that one item. License, hunting clothes and boots, equipment, time and travel. Is the broadheads where you want to scrimp a few dollars?
While this is true to some degree....Like most things you pay for the name. Between my brother and I, we've killed well over 100 deer with 3 blade muzzys. 6pack will run you around $30.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.