12/3/12

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by deerhunter5746, Dec 3, 2012.

1. deerhunter5746

deerhunter5746 Well-Known Member

Nobody in the woods today? Definitely not ideal conditions but it beats setting behind a desk!! Decided to give Wattensaw a shot this morning after taking my nephews to daycare!! Got set up around 8 and saw a pretty nice buck and 2 does at 8:30. Gna be a long afternoon...left my lunch in the truck!!! :mad:

2. chrisDXT

chrisDXT Well-Known Member

beebe

3. deerhunter5746

Thank ya sir!! Maybe i'll catch a goodun slippin down to this persimmon flat im over lookin!! :)

4. marionfd728

marionfd728 Well-Known Member

Marion
    was SUPPOSED to be in a tree this week but had a call off at work,cant guess who got called off vacation can you?!!

good luck dh,hope you kill a big one!!

5. deerhunter5746

Well it's been a rough week of hunting for me, and by most everyone else's posts it's the same all over!! The weather is freakin ridiculous!!

6. RussHogFan

RussHogFan Well-Known Member

I sat till about 11:00 saw jack:censored:
    It has slowed down big time for us the last couple weeks.

7. deerhunter5746

Still at it!! Nothing but 1 big ol Tom!! Sure wish that daggum sun would get behind a cloud and stay!!!!

8. Buckbob

Buckbob Well-Known Member

I hunted this morning in central AR and saw 2 doe at 7:00. They came within 20 yards, but wouldn't step out of the brush to give me a shot. All I need is one legal deer with a bow to finish my triple trophy this year. One of those big doe sure would have been nice...