12-16-2012

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by fanatichunter, Dec 16, 2012.

1. fanatichunter

fanatichunter Well-Known Member

Anyone seeing any bucks?

2. Haven't seen any deer.....they were out thick last night so I figured it would be rough..

3. Yell County Bowhunter

Yell County Bowhunter Well-Known Member

Saw one forked horn two different times this AM. Doe were moving before daylight. Saw several driving up.

4. dchamb

dchamb Well-Known Member

NWA
    Saw 8 yesterday evening. Only one buck- small forked horn. Saw all the doe from 3:00 to 4:30 and didn't see the buck till little after 5. So that prolly tells you they are moving at night

5. wallhanger1

wallhanger1 Well-Known Member

3 of us went to our lease this morning no 1 seen a deer

6. dkredman

dkredman Well-Known Member

Cabot
    Out trying my luck now and hoping I see some...gonna let the air outta the first legal deer I see.

7. fanatichunter

fanatichunter Well-Known Member

Been seeing herds of doe feeding all times of day. Got cameras back out and food, but nothing but herds of doe coming into them.

8. Saw 13 swamp donkeys, no horns though.

9. hbuscg33

hbuscg33 Well-Known Member

Saw an 8, two small six points, a spike and a group of eight does this morning. The spike and 8 point were running does in Jefferson county.

10. duck

duck Well-Known Member

No bucks for me. Horrible.

11. CBD

CBD Well-Known Member

No deer at all for me. Everything quiet and seemingly deserted!

12. MSWING12

MSWING12 Well-Known Member

I saw quite a few deer yesterday afternoon and all day today, but no bucks (except for two tiny spikes and those may have been the same one). They were hitting fields in doe groups. Surprisingly I saw very little food plot action, but after checking it the sign was there so they must be on it at night. The food plot is eaten down pretty low so I guess they have more to browse on in the big fields right now. Who knows, but the bucks have sure disappeared for me.

13. RussHogFan

RussHogFan Well-Known Member

Please tell me u didn't come back empty handed!

I hunted Sat. Sun. and on the stand now. Saw 1 spike all weekend.