12/1/12

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by bigbrown, Dec 1, 2012.

1. bigbrown

bigbrown Well-Known Member

Headed out this morning. Hate how warm it is and Not sure where im hunting. Was suppose to go trail riding today but plans fell through. Good thing is it is cloudy and i woke up another day. Good luck to all and keep us informed.

2. chrisDXT

chrisDXT Well-Known Member

beebe
    I'm out.. It's warm bright moon but still a good day to be in the woods.. Good luck to all.

3. gregrn43

gregrn43 Well-Known Member

NEA
    I got to work all weekend, it will be tuesday before I can go again.

4. Terrym72

Terrym72 Well-Known Member

Good luck out there today fellas !!!!! Gotta work the weekend . Be safe and take a kid huntin if you can

5. dkredman

dkredman Well-Known Member

Cabot
    I'm with you man. I'm still tickled to death I actually saw deer yesterday afternoon and I'm hoping that trend continues this morning...if I see a legal buck or a doe this morning I'm shooting!

6. fullcredit

fullcredit Super Moderator Staff Member Sponsor

Wow. December 1 and I still have 2 buck tags. I've killed 3 does with my bow and had many more opportunities, but no bucks yet. Maybe that will change today. Mosquitoes sure are buzzing atop Crowley's Ridge.

7. ibemrdux

ibemrdux Well-Known Member

Skeeters are wearing me out! Not seeing anything yet! Didn't think I need the thermacell! I was wrong!

8. MSWING12

MSWING12 Well-Known Member

Warm, but not too bad after I cooled off from walking in. No deer moving here so far. Calm winds, too.

9. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

I saw a lot of deer between 11 & 2 this morning so they should be moving mid day.

10. Made

Made Well-Known Member

Nothing moving yet but squirrels and skeeters just north of jonesboro

11. bigbrown

4 of us out and nothing seen yet. Thinking i should have went to tunica! Could have ate really good!

12. MSWING12

MSWING12 Well-Known Member

I had 6 does and fawns slow run by me like they had been spooked down the draw at about a few after 8:00. That's it so far.

13. BIG JIM

BIG JIM Select Member<br>Ol Eagle Eye

1 doe, 1 dog, and 1 coyote that was waaaay to far to shoot.

14. jdawg

jdawg Super Member<br>2013-14 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

1 doe so far.

15. Elite88

Elite88 Well-Known Member

Not warm in my stand on Crowley's Ridge. LOL No activity either. Might try sunken lands after lunch. Saw a biggun back there last week.

16. Elite88

Elite88 Well-Known Member

Get off my land!!! LOL

17. bigbrown

Thought i was hunting till 1 or so but im not seein a squirrel. Its pitiful!

18. x2

19. fullcredit

fullcredit Super Moderator Staff Member Sponsor

Saw several squirrels earlier. After the last one ran off I thought about practicing on the next one that came along. Haven't had one up close since!

20. Stringpopper

Stringpopper Well-Known Member

Made a circle this morning early and saw the best buck I've got on my place at about 7:30. Watched him for a few minutes but not what I'm looking for to put my last tag on. He will be better next year. Saw one other buck but he has 4 on one side but his other side is busted off right above the base.