11/29

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by dkredman, Nov 29, 2012.

1. dkredman

dkredman Well-Known Member

Cabot
    Nice cold morning with little wind. Ready to see ole big boy pop out. Yesterday afternoon he ran a doe by me in a thicket so fast I'd think there was a dog on them but I guess he just wanted his lady. Good luck fellas!

2. Good Luck hope you smoke him. Bet its alot better to be in the woods than at the ol Grind Stone

3. backstraps

backstraps Well-Known Member

They have been moving all day around here. Missed a good one at 11am a few days ago. I took off and will be sitting all day!

4. jublain

jublain Well-Known Member

I just got back from checking my game cam and I saw like 9 doe in a field on my way out. No bucks tho.

5. dkredman

Cabot
    I would rather hunt than do anything:) I haven't even seen a deer this morning, but my heart is beating so hard out of anticipation that its making my tree sway and with no wind I kinda stand out haha. Good luck backstraps hope you get a goodern!

6. tyhunter23

tyhunter23 Well-Known Member

Good luck guys. Got my target set on a big 10 i have been getting pics of. Hope today is the day.

7. Bryan Manning

Bryan Manning Well-Known Member

On public this morning and not a thing moving! Moon was so bright I think the squirrels even fed at night! Good luck guys!

8. dkredman

Cabot
    I'm not seeing anything either...except for the 8 billion birds hanging around me!

9. jhooton

jhooton Well-Known Member

I saw 4 or 5 on the way to my stand this morning. I missed a big 8 yesterday heron Casey Jones about noon. They've moved really well about dinner the last 3 days. I'm hoping to redeem myself today! Good luck to everyone.

10. backstraps

backstraps Well-Known Member

Just saw a would be 8 but only had one side. Small deer but hopefully a sign bucks are on the move.

11. tyhunter23

tyhunter23 Well-Known Member

Had a doe and button head feed for a while. Maybe they are going to move.

12. dkredman

Cabot
    I'm back at the house...I wish I could hunt longer but the potty was calling my name. Plus I didn't see a single deer all morning except for the one I spooked. Back at it again about 2!

13. Hillbillydriller

Hillbillydriller Well-Known Member

I slept in today. Haven't seen a deer all week in the am. Will be back out this afternoon around 2 and hopefully get get to fill a tag. Have seen deer last two evenings but no shot yet. Good luck all.

14. dkredman

Cabot
    Anyone with me this evening?

15. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

Picking kids up from school now then I'm headed to the woods behind the house. Be in my stand about 3:15

16. Bryan Manning

Just got settled in! Wasn't going to go but y'all said they would be moving so here I am!!

17. Bryan Manning

Dkredman any kin to Kevin redman?

18. dkredman

Cabot
    No sir...my name is Brandon Dodds and dkredman was an old nickname.

19. chrisDXT

chrisDXT Well-Known Member

beebe
    I'm about to start walking to my stand..looking for a big doe.. Good luck to all this evening

20. Bryan Manning

Funny just seen that and where you were from. Good luck!