11/27.....who's with me?

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by dkredman, Nov 27, 2012.

1. dkredman

dkredman Well-Known Member

Cabot
    Anyone else in the woods this morning? It's a great cold morning, just wish the wind would die down. I got climbed up where I am sitting and had a little one horned buck come in and sit right under me for a while. Fun to watch, but waitin on ole big boy. Anyone else seeing any?

2. dudeman

dudeman Well-Known Member

I'm out spike an doe early early

3. tyhunter23

tyhunter23 Well-Known Member

Nothing so far. Nice and cool. Wind laid at daylight.

4. dkredman

Cabot
    My hands are about to fall off!

5. Terrym72

Terrym72 Well-Known Member

I'm gonna try the midday hunt tactic for next few days . I've recently got permission to hunt 80 acres that hasnt allowed hunting in a long long time . Lots of great sign on the place . Today will be more of hanging couple stands but I will have my buddy Hoyt with me just in case one wants to attack me . God is GREAT !!!! Ive been outta the game for few years due to wrist and shoulder issues , but hes givin me another chance at the sport. Was just tellin fullcredit few days ago , i lost all my private land during the time I was unable to hunt. After askin God back into my life a few months ago , I've recieved permission to hunt this 80 acres and another 24 acres of private virgin ground to hunt. I recon he knows how much I love the sport of bowhuntin!!! Sorry for such long response , just lettin everyone know how God works his magic. Good luck to All out there today and be safe !!!!

6. dudeman

dudeman Well-Known Member

I think ya may be onto something hunting mid day but hurry up before the warm weather comes back and shuts things down again

7. Ringo08

Ringo08 Well-Known Member

Seen a doe with a 5 point and a NICE 8 point chasing her. Ran right under me, but I couldn't get him to stop. Wish I woulda had a gun!

8. dkredman

Cabot
    Would love to go back out this evening but I have to go do errands all afternoon...good luck to you guys this evening!

9. caaustin_2005

caaustin_2005 Well-Known Member

I hunted midday fri sat and sun and seen good shooter bucks all three days..bt they were all chasing pretty good and couldnt get them to stop..bt seen nothing out of tht same same stand during morning and evening hunts. I seen those bucks from 11:00-12:30..and i hunt in grant county...so id try out some midday hunting.

10. jarred_g

jarred_g Well-Known Member

Hunted til 9:30 it was too windy for me. Did see a small 8 and a nice 8 on the drive in about 4:45 this morning. Mid-day may be the ticket right now. Headed out in a few to hang a stand for the morning, gonna try to sit thru lunch tomorrow.