1000 ways to die.

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by woodsnwater, Dec 29, 2010.

1. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

It is raining and kinda bored. So, I was channel surfing and came across this on Spike TV. 1000 ways to die. By no means death is funny and should be taken serious, but if you see some of these episodes it is quiet amusing. It claims to be actual events:shrug:. Some of these things are just a little far fetch.

2. I watch this show every chance I get!...My wife thinks it's stupid, but what else is new when it comes to things that spark my interest? Maybe I just like stupid things...:biggrin:

3. austincrutchfield

austincrutchfield Well-Known Member

I have watched it a few times. Yes some of those ways that people have died, just seem to stupid to be true. But i guess worse has happend :dontknow:

4. woodsnwater

A marathon is on. Crazy stuff.

5. kendract

kendract Well-Known Member

And I bet they are ALL still true. I watched that show every now and then when my ex would put it on the TV. Some of them are pretty funny.

6. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

I seen one episode where the caption was farm hand dies, getting caught plowing the farmers daughter, or something like that:biggrin:

7. black brant

black brant Well-Known Member

haveing lost a couple famly members within months apart,when that show or cops is on i leave the room.

8. austincrutchfield

I seen one where a peeping tom was watching this old girl. Well he was leaned in an open window being held open by a ruler. She seen hi and he jerked to leave and knocked the ruler out, and the window landing hit that nerve where your head and neck meets and killed him dead

9. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

Thats funny:biggrin:

10. austincrutchfield

I dont think the lady thought it was that funny with a dead guy hangin in the window:fit::fit:

11. woodsnwater

Sorry to hear that.