10' Aquapod for sale *

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Saltydog, Nov 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saltydog

Saltydog Well-Known Member

Ash Flat
    Ready to hunt! Aquapod is located in Sharp County and I will not make shipping arrangements - you'll need to pick up here.
    $650.00 cash. A double blade kayak paddle is included.
    I have hunted this quite a bit over the years and have added many "extras" that I have found to be handy.
    Kayak style bungee system with loops... I have raffia grass tied to the bungees for extra cover - works great.
    Cleats and rope - front and back - attached to the cockpit riser. Won't snag there, and they come in real handy for tying off in a current.
    Carry handles, each side - not really needed, but comes in handy as well...
    A elastic hoop hold down and a gun rack inside, with a over sized shell tray mounted opposite...
    Factory "tobacco brown" color with light stenciling.... factory installed tow hook... this is not the roto-mold/plastic model, this is the fiberglass - original style Aquapod.... weighs about 70 pounds.
    duckstuff_8051.JPG
    duckstuff_8056.JPG
    duckstuff_8053.JPG
    duckstuff_8054.JPG

2. Saltydog

Ash Flat
    Bump...
    It is great for layout too - fields, rice or water. Paddles real nice.... killed many ducks on the jump.

3. Saltydog

Ash Flat
    Price drop.... 600.00

4. B725

B725 Well-Known Member

Is it flat bottom?

5. Saltydog

Ash Flat
    kinda, sorta.... very stable. I have often stood and used a push pole with it. It tracks well when paddling, yet the rudder keel doesn't hang up on anything. Flat enough that it can be used in a field for layout.
    duckstuff_8048.JPG

6. Saltydog

Ash Flat
    SOLD ....Thanks
    Please delete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.