Arkansas Hunting banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,749 Posts
@Mr. Rusty

You should know that I'm just kidding and funning because I know ya like that.....and can

Congrats.....I'm actually jealous.....I haven't seen or actually even been hunting in a while

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
What’s so bad about it, I was going give it to my nephew and he wouldn’t come out of the house. So here I am with deer meat I don’t really want.
Don’t want deer meat? I have heard it all now. Man I wish you were closer to me. I love deer meat. I just don’t love it enough to sit bored to death waiting on one to walk by.

·
Member-2018 Spring Team Turkey Contest Winner
1,099 Posts
Had to get down early this morning to run home and work on the furnace. Brought the wife and our 4 year old back. She is at one spot by the river and we’re on other side of the lease. We’ve seen two does so far and he is eating all the snacks.
IMG_6699.jpg

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Out on some public waiting for another doe

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Got back in tree about 4:20, a minute later there’s a spike 10 feet away. I’m still hanging my stuff up and getting bow ready. Pfft there’s a deer. This red oak is dropping a few acorns and I threw some of the sawtooth acorns from my yard to spice it up a bit.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts