01/04/08 IT"s back

Discussion in 'Trail Cams and Photography' started by sam, Jan 4, 2008.

1. sam

sam Grand Member<br>2007 Photo Contest Winner<br>

Frist time to get IT in the daylight, and a little peak at IT's running gear.

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. Lonnie

Lonnie Well-Known Member

I wonder if he feels a little insecure?

3. BuzzBait

BuzzBait Well-Known Member

Yea still a freak....

4. sam

From the side picks though, IT is ( or was) a he, maybe a little light in the britches, but not a doe.

5. kinda feel bad for the poor lil guy

6. TheBattman

TheBattman Select Member<br>2010-11 Deer Hunting Contest Winn

My theory is tha this buck has no jewels... for whatever reason. The fact that he still has what appears to be old velvet, his thick girth (most male mammals exhibit rounding of the chest when deprived of the function of thier "jewels".

I'm not sure how to classify that animal in terms of AG&FC regulations. I can't tell if it has "3 points on one side"....

7. spit-n-drum

spit-n-drum Well-Known Member

Sam, I sure have enjoyed all your pictures this year. Mybe I missed something, but did you take one of those better bucks this year? Just curious.

8. sam

I didn't, but several were, my son got a good 8 point and a doe with his bow, a good friend got the really tall 8 with kickers, great one, SIL got a doe with his bow and a 9 point with his muzzleloader, 2 kids got their first deer, my brother got a 7 point and I killed a wide 5 point down on the lease in Perry county. The best wide 8 with the kicker from behind my house got killed and the 9 point with the split eye guards by rhe fence got killed by some other folks. Also from over by the fence Justin1a2 from on here got a nice 10 point and his dad a good 8 that I'd been get'n pictures of, Justin's grandpaw owns a farm that joins that place and Justin lives just about a 1/2 mile from the feeder on the fence.. I missed ( and hit it in the foot) a good 8 point over by the fence muzzleloading, thankfully I've got lot's of pictures of him since and he's fine. All in all, we had a great year.

9. redeye

redeye Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

You going to get IT mounted?:biggrin:

10. spit-n-drum

spit-n-drum Well-Known Member

Sam, Sounds like you are very generous and are at peace with what you do. I commend you for getting so many others involved!