“Why are we having all these people from s---hole countries come here?”

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by stealthycat, Jan 11, 2018.

1. 4hunting

4hunting Well-Known Member

And we have a Winner Folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think Trump is far from the fool some have him labeled to be. Man has played games with many a heavy hitter over the years, and to date, when at the end & it was time to cash in the chips, don't seem he has walked away on the losing side too many times, does it!

John Stiles likes this.
  2. Buckrub

Buckrub Well-Known Member

Conway
    I don't think he's a fool. I just think he doesn't care one iota what anyone thinks. About anything. Except him.

Many times that works. I'm not against him, but he's simply making it harder on himself. He can do everything the way you guys (and me, truthfully) like, and still learn some vocabulary.

John Stiles likes this.

3. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

after reading this morning .....

someone said he said it
    a Democrat Sen said yes that's how it went
    Trump said no it wasn't how it went

that was a closed door meeting, NOTHING should have been leaked to the media ............ if he DID say it, I question the way it was said, and how it was leaked only to make Trump the bad guy

again

still, not saying those things is what gets Trump out of these messes, will he learn ?

John Stiles likes this.
  4. 4hunting

4hunting Well-Known Member

May be true Buck, but don't think that is totally the case. What I think is going on is he is not listening to "Anyone", as has been the deal in many past years, Donkey or Elephant politics times, he is just listening to "Someone", the greaser of the wheels of this country, for a change. And from what is taking place those "Someone"s" are giving some good advice & approves of what is being done. This is unreal. The results from just his first of, "This has worked for me so let try it for all" thing in trying to get the economics back to rolling.

http://fortune.com/2017/12/18/stock-market-record-highs/

Here is what is scaring some folks to death about Trump, they know when it is all said & done, the loudest stump speaker just making empty promises of a meal yet to come can never draw the crowd away from a man who is putting real bread in their hands! When it all said & done, hungry folks, no matter the side they stand now, will always at some point want to eat.

John Stiles likes this.
  5. crappieitis

crappieitis Well-Known Member

Fouke
    The answer is simple ...doc his pay each time he says something controversial....oh that's right he's working for free....I have never been a fan of all of what he says but have really enjoyed watching him make grown folks cry like a baby that didn't get their way....

6. Buck-Ridge

Buck-Ridge Well-Known Member

The President is good at many things. He just isn't a gentleman. He is a rough coarse New York Yankee. He doesn't care about being PC. He cares about things that are important like insuring the people we let immigrate to our country can be productive citizens that can make a contribution. Not come here to live on welfare forever and drag everyone they are kin to here to do the same.

Buck, ARCOONHTR, young and 2 others like this.
  7. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

Thank You!

8. R6mm

R6mm Well-Known Member

N. Texas
    I believe too many people worry about what Trump's saying, or how he says it... on TV & in tweets. I'm more concerned about what he's doing....& he's doing a good job so far. He's trying to unravel many of Obama's stupid decisions....exactly what the country needs. No matter what Trump says or does, the media & liberals aren't going to like it. If they start to like what he's saying or doing...that's when we need to be concerned. If his tweets upset the liberal press.....I'm for it. It's time their little applecart was dumped upside down.

John Stiles likes this.
  9. Buckrub

Buckrub Well-Known Member

Conway
    I do NOT want him to be PC!!! In fact, I want a bumper sticker that says "OFFEND SOMEONE TODAY"!!!

Don't take an argument and go a hundred miles in the opposite direction. I said, he needs to learn a decent vocabulary. THEN he can use a decent vocabulary, and STILL say exactly what he needs to say, in the way you/we will all like. I'm telling you, it can be done. I can body slam you to the ground with words, if I want. He could too. It can be done.

Onetrakd and John Stiles like this.
  10. SwampCat

SwampCat Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

The fact that he even asked the question shows how money blinds one's vision. If he had ever stayed anywhere but the finest hotels, he would full well understand why people from those countries wants to come to our country.

11. Tal_H._Branco

Tal_H._Branco Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Amen Brother!

12. tmeredith

tmeredith Platinum Member Redneck Slum Lord

Here's the deal. The demwits have
    He wasn't asking why they want to come here, he was asking why WE should want them to come here.

R6mm and SwampCat like this.
  13. wawa

wawa Well-Known Member

Trump being blunt/coarse/vulgar doesn't bother me a bit as long as he's doing good for this country---and my 401k says he's doing great! ISIS is badly decimated, unemployment is at a 17-year low, the stock market is at an all-time high, he's appointing conservative judges at a great pace, and several major companies are creating jobs and giving bonuses because of the tax bill. That's the big picture as far as I'm concerned, but the poor dumb schmucks who watch CNN and MSNBC don't know these things because their networks are hyperventilating every time he says a cuss word.

14. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member

NE Ark
    Onetrakd likes this.
  15. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

Me either, its like throwing clods in the democrat's churns! I'm all for it if it drives then nuts! Turnaround is fair play yanaw!

16. RustyL

RustyL Well-Known Member

Oh i'm going to go back and read those

17. longspurs

longspurs Super Member<br>2010-11 Deer Hunting Contest Winne

Heck I read the other day that the unemployment rate for blacks is the lowest in decades! How can anyone argue this and keep a straight face?

18. Bowhuntr

Bowhuntr Well-Known Member

He is saying he didn't say it using those words. Tom Cotton and another Senator said they didn't hear him say it. Lindsey Graham wont say what he heard if anything. From what I can find Durbin is the only one that is saying he heard it that way. Hmmm I'm not real sure I want to believe Durbin and the media until I can get more proof. Even if he did say it I don't care either way. My ears aren't offended I have heard and said much worse as I'm sure all of us have at one point in our lives.

Polywog likes this.
  19. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member

NE Ark
    Anything said in those private meetings should be kept behind closed doors. Durbin is nothing more than a traitor for telling what's going on in a private meeting.

It shows one more Dim that can't be trusted. Not that any could be in the first place.

young and Polywog like this.