TTCT #7 Der unendliche thread

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by carbonelement, Aug 29, 2012.

1. TTCT #6 it will never end

we went past the 50 mark. I have not been on in a few days. Sorry about that. Things around the house have been hectic to say the least. I had a lot to do in the short time I had off. But I am back now. I have to go back and read the last few pages of TTCT #5, lol.

2. pearlsnaps

pearlsnaps Well-Known Member

Slacker! Lol. I dont even begin to keep up.

3. Hobbshunter

Hobbshunter Well-Known Member

NWA
    I've been doing a few comparisions between the 8x30 Steiners I've been using and my new 8x42 Vortex's this evening. I am digging the Vortexes!!! No comparison!

4. kerrtw

kerrtw Well-Known Member

#6:banghead:

5. I told you guys from now on I am going to block the thread when it gets to around 50 pages. Then start a new one. That way we don't give the server issues.

hunter34 likes this.
  6. gents they worked my :censored: off today. Painting and doing lubes and all kinds of stuff like that.

7. BIG JIM

BIG JIM Select Member<br>Ol Eagle Eye

Been hectic around the house huh..........You been crackin the whip? Lining the old lady out???:whip:

8. :fit: no I wish. She needs it :hide:

9. hey Alpha, Sandlot is TV right now. I love that movie. "your killing me smalls"

10. Alpha

Alpha Member On Double Secret Probation

We've been at camp ridin wheelers and putting up a stand...

11. Alpha

what channel?

12. Alpha

Got to drive back home tho:thumb: NOBODY GOT HURT!!!!! But dad did say when the tire got a lil bit of the road that he was picking flowers:banghead:

13. Budd2311

Budd2311 Well-Known Member

Some more what?

14. abc family channel 180 if ya got dish

15. TTCT #6 it will never end

I got me a 6 in extension for my stabilizer. Man the difference is AMAZING. I was just got practice with it but now I plan on hunting with it on. I can't wait to sling an arrow at a deer. Buck or die first thing in range gets it unless there is a big buck right behind it.

16. TTCT #6 it will never end

If u guys don't start talkin I'm goin to bed.

17. TTCT #6 it will never end

Goodnight gents

18. Houdini

Houdini Elite Member<br>2010 Turkey Contest Winner<br>

AR
    Greeeeeeeeen Riverrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

19. GotPork

GotPork Select Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>The Naked Retrei

I gotta ask a really dumb question.....What does TTCT #5 and TTCT#6 mean??:head:

20. 16+06:52!!!!