Boat camo painting

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade' started by Thomas depriest, Oct 5, 2011.

1. I have a 1648 flatbottom I need painted camo, have seen post on here months ago need contact info.

2. duckdodgers

duckdodgers Well-Known Member

camo boat paint

call gene at metro camo 501-472-6578 in greenbriar he just painted my boat in natgear and it looks great

3. pointman

pointman Well-Known Member

Thomas, you ever squirrel hunt at Black Swamp with Irby?

4. Thanks for the info. Looked at his facebook page, will contact him.

5. Matthew.loftis

Matthew.loftis Well-Known Member

Also, Cuz Outboards does a fine job usually a little cheaper than the local competition.

Cuz501

6. jactur

jactur Well-Known Member

Check out Spankys Custom Camo on Facebook, located in Conway, he does a great job!

7. medic22180

medic22180 Well-Known Member

Benton
    Isnt that guy a conway fireman?

8. wellington_123

wellington_123 Well-Known Member

pope
    If you want a quality camo job go to metro camo. I wouldn't recommend Spankys Custom Camo he painted one of my friends boats he dident use any primer and the paint Texture was like sandpaper.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  9. natestep

natestep Well-Known Member

I dont know Spanky, so Im not sticking up for him but primer has nothing to do with the texture. The olive drab I use comes out ruff. If you ever get a chance feel the paint on a military vehicle. Alot of good strong paints have the texture.

10. wellington_123

wellington_123 Well-Known Member

pope
    after about the 10 time he used the boat the paint on the floor was coming off.

11. jactur

jactur Well-Known Member

I don't know the situation with your buddies boat but I am sure if he had a problem with it then Spanky would make it right.

12. Baldeagle

Baldeagle Member

Conway
    Spanky does use primer...not sure where you get your info. I've watched & helped him paint several boats with NO issues at all.

13. kgreen

kgreen Member

Spanky has painted two boats a motor and trailer for me and everything was great

I would recommend him to all

14. spankycc1965

spankycc1965 New Member

This is Spanky I tell everyone that I do work for that I will back my work 100% If I have a unhappy customer then they need to bring the boat back. I still paint in the same place. If they are unhappy they need to bring it back, not have a friend bad mouth my paint jobs with out letting me know they are unhappy. I also use the same primer as everyone else that paints boats and I use it on all the boats I painted. The Texture at time can feel rough but I haven't had anyone tell me they didn't like the paint. Again I would like to say I'll back my work 100%.

15. spanky how much do you charge for a war eagle 1542 to be painted in nat gear and do you have a facebook page like metro camo has.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  16. jactur

jactur Well-Known Member

The best way to get a quote from Spanky is his Facebook page SpankysCustomCamo, you can also email him at spankyscustomcamo@hotmail.com

17. spankycc1965

spankycc1965 New Member

I can be reached at the two address listed above. I will not post prices on the form. But email me you number and I would be glad to discuss it with you.
    spankyscustomcamo@hotmail.com

18. GotPork

GotPork Select Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>The Naked Retrei

SPANKY is in the House!!! Quick Story. I live in Little Rock, was huntin in Texarkana 2 weeks ago in the middle of nowhere and drove down to a river where there were 2 guys in a sharp Camo Toyota! It looked Real Good, & he said this guy named Panky or Spanky or somethin like that from Conway painted it but he didnt have a phone #. Dont look like I need a # now, I got an email address. Dang good job on the Yota, Ill be checkin out the website:up: