Arkansas made duck calls?

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by jdrake19, Dec 6, 2011.

1. jdrake19

jdrake19 Well-Known Member

Just wanting to have a list of Arkansas made duck calls. I love trying new ones when I can afford to and would like to see some of the smaller companies out there. List websites if you have website info. I'll start with an easy one :biggrin:

I will edit this post with new info when posted.

Echo Calls www.echocalls.com

2. hwyman501

hwyman501 Well-Known Member

Bigtimbercalls.com from Hot Springs.

3. natestep

natestep Well-Known Member

4. Rick isn't a small set up He is just low over head .

5. buckwheat_07_89

buckwheat_07_89 Well-Known Member

Some of my buddies from Foreman Arkansas started makin some calls in 2008. They really make a piece of are with these calls y'all. I jus got mine personally orderd with my nick name engraved in it and everything. Check them out they are called F n A custom calls lol. http://fnacustomcalls.com/

6. NaturalStateNative

NaturalStateNative Well-Known Member

Have you been to his shop? It's not big by any means

7. jdrake19

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  8. tator222

tator222 Well-Known Member

refuge, hobo, all duck.

9. madduck87

madduck87 Well-Known Member

Steel Shot out of NLR, Duck Smith out of NLR, In your Face, Fort Smith, Real Deal Little Rock, BM Regulator PB, guy in cabot on craigslist, Paul Hollaway Cotton Plant

10. grassduck

grassduck Well-Known Member

Betts game calls

11. jdrake19

12. malde74

malde74 Well-Known Member

Timber Boss out of Bald Knob.

13. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

I believe Bandit duck calls are out of NLR?

14. frogleg

frogleg Well-Known Member

Everette Baldridge from sharp county. Here are some examples of his work.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. I was there day before Yesterday . With the right tools and know how along with dependable staff you don't need a 12 ,000 SQ Foot Shop Alot goes on in there it might be a small shop but every sq inch is used for something .

16. NaturalStateNative

NaturalStateNative Well-Known Member

He has expanded since I first started going over there which was about 10 years ago now, but it has always looked like a shop that some old man would make bird houses in instead of one of the biggest call makers in the buisness. I always appreciated the simplicity of it. Nothing against rnt, but when you go there and see all the big cnc machines and other automated equipment it just takes away from the nostalgic quality of a duck call. But then again, I liked echo calls alot better before all of the engraving on the barrels and inserts also.

17. gtlegs

gtlegs Well-Known Member

I have a Drake Brake that was a gift from a good buddy that was originally from Marion. Once I got that call broke in it sounds great. Had it for a few years now and it just keeps getting better.

18. mansker70

mansker70 Well-Known Member

I just got a Bayou Meto Regulator cut down, Sounds good an easy to blow!

19. Inspectorduck

Inspectorduck Well-Known Member

Great call, Greg put all his hot air to good use by forcing it thru a duck call lol. He placed top 10 in the worlds a couple times I think. I love my DB, sounds great, plus it's the purtiest call I own.

20. chevyduckhunt

chevyduckhunt Well-Known Member

Yall forgetting stick n tone