Are there still blk panthers, in ar.

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by Biggamer, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Biggamer

Biggamer Member

Boone
    Greetings,
    are there still blk panthers, in ar.... My answer is definetly, yes!!! Here is my hunting adventure story... I was coon hunting, at night, with both my hounds. I heard a noise, and knew exactly what it was... Both my dogs just up and left me standing there alone, so i began, to run, the thing actually chased me through the trees. I finally, made it, to my cabin, and quickly shut the door... The next, morning i opened the door, and there where deep claw marks... Needless too say, i do not hunt, at night any longer... This is a true story and i am not the only one, that has had it happen too me..., so if you hunt, in the northern part of ar., at night use caution... Oh and yes, i luckly, i did have an extra pair, of shorts...

2. hillbillychaffeehunter

hillbillychaffeehunter Super Member<br>2009 Photo Contest Winner<br>2012-

You need to play for the razorbacks if you can out run a mountain lion, hope your dogs find there way back home.

3. .270Win

.270Win Super Moderator<br>Forum Sponsor<br>'07 Deer Hunti

4. Hey, try proof reading your posts before hitting the "Submit Reply" button. All of the punctuation errors, sentence fragments, misspelled words and run on sentences made that post hard to read.

5. ol bucky

ol bucky Super Member<br>2010-11 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

What have y'all been smokin in Boone county

6. mwmwbm

mwmwbm Well-Known Member

Newton county home grown. :poke:

7. woodwise

woodwise Well-Known Member

Think it is called......Newton County Gold.....:eek:

8. flippinhntr

flippinhntr Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!! Gotta get me some of that!!!!:fit::fit::fit::fit::fit: I believe him.:yikes: This one time, i went out in the woods, and I herd something, so I started running, and it kept on grunting, behind me, so I went straight in to my tent, and got on the porta-crapper, and left a big brownie, it was not long, after that, that I realized, that it was only, me farting!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:fit::fit:

9. Rebel

Rebel Well-Known Member

I,think its possible,that we have them,in Arkansas.

10. Buck-Ridge

Buck-Ridge Well-Known Member

We definitely have mountain lions I have seen one. It may have been a pet who knows it wasn't black though. I know someone who claims to have seen 2 black ones that he said were small ones. He wouldn't lie about it.
    I was predator calling several years ago and had a gray fox coming in and I was waiting for it to clear some brush to shoot. A much larger thin looking black animal almost got the fox and they both ran. I have no idea what it was maybe a black coyote maybe a black cat. Who knows. And no I don't have pictures.

11. Hill Farm Hunter

Hill Farm Hunter Well-Known Member

Give the man a break, he was just chased, by a black,panther, in the dark, no less. He is gonna be, shook up, for a while.:wink:

12. Damascus-Doug

Damascus-Doug Well-Known Member

:fit::fit:

13. Billy Joe

Billy Joe Well-Known Member

shoot that aint nothin !! a few yrs ago some knuckle-head claimed he saw a ivory billed woodpecker. almost brought the world to a stand still. feds spent millions of dollars, lot of tourist fed the mosquitos, oh well !!

14. Bruin

Bruin Well-Known Member

It could have been a Black Bigfoot. :eek:

15. thethrill

thethrill Well-Known Member

Wow, Really?? :smack:

16. Hill Farm Hunter

Should have left the front door open, ran out the back door, then came around and shut the front door. Could have trapped that sucker.

17. Bruin

Bruin Well-Known Member

:fit::fit:

Can you skin Grizz Pilgrim? :biggrin:

18. Hill Farm Hunter

One of the best movies of all time. :thumb:

19. odocoi

odocoi Well-Known Member

I had a fight in the middle of one of them thar black panther parties one time.

20. Vetrock

Vetrock Well-Known Member

:thumb:
    I completely, agree. Since I, have seen one, too.