Anybody shooting with Archers Image this weekend??

Discussion in '3D & Archery' started by totalcomfort, Jun 11, 2010.

1. totalcomfort

totalcomfort Super Member<br>2009 Photo Contest Winner

They are having their 2nd shoot this weekend outside of hotsprings.Going to give it a try,haven't shot 3d in a while but it should be a blast.They just set this range up.

2. Veo

Veo Super Member<br>2012 Turkey Contest Winner

Directions?

3. D_Mac

D_Mac Member<br>2013 Turkey Contest Winner

Im going sunday morning

4. Veo

Veo Super Member<br>2012 Turkey Contest Winner

Can you tell me where it's located?

5. sb77226

sb77226 Member

Crystal Springs Rd. Turn left on Crystal Springs Road instead of going into the marina/campground, follow signs. Its 2-2.5 miles down Crystal Springs Rd., you will take a left on dirt road and end up in front of a house. Go through cattle gate, they will be set up in back side of pasture. I didnt get to shoot last month but drove down there to find it after I took the wife out for mother's day.

6. D_Mac

D_Mac Member<br>2013 Turkey Contest Winner

Went to crystal springs sunday and shot with archers image. Once you got passed the first couple of targets it was pretty nice. Lot of rain before and very muddy early on. Great shoot though, I shot like crap, but my buddy tore it up!!! 24 up :clap: good job G.

7. totalcomfort

totalcomfort Super Member<br>2009 Photo Contest Winner

Had a blast! Shot ok but very nice course.It was a muddy because of all the rain,but course was just like hunting and had good target set up.:up:

8. You cant say enough good things about the guys there at Archers Image! I am a new archer and they have helped me out SO MUCH.