crab legs in central AR?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

crab legs in central AR?

Anyone know of a good place for all you can eat crab legs in central AR? The wife has pretty much refused to go, but I got a good promotion at work and I'm celebrating Big Ben's in Vilonia is supposed to have them, but I've heard mixed reviews on the quality. Anyone eat there before?

Big bens' is ok. They are no Red lobster, but about as expensive on the sea food.

Denton's Trot Line in Benton does....I guess they still do.

Tommy would see us come in and have his help get two large trash cans to set by our table of 8. I'm sure he was glad to see us leave. We got our money's worth out of him.

Smokin buns BBQ on hwy 107 bout 5 miles N of the air base has them. Don't know about the quality , but if they are like the rest of there food they are probably great

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Ramsey View Post
    Anyone know of a good place for all you can eat crab legs in central AR? The wife has pretty much refused to go, but I got a good promotion at work and I'm celebrating Big Ben's in Vilonia is supposed to have them, but I've heard mixed reviews on the quality. Anyone eat there before?
    Wes,

Big Bens has been good the few times I've been. LOTS of fried foods and some awesome desserts!

Mooglies in Beebe I've heard has some awesome all you can eat crab legs, you can also try Aps Seafood in Jacksonville Or my all time favorite is Quitman Catfish barn in downtown Quitman Arkansas

aps in jacksonville has them on fri and sat night, cayennes in jvile has them on wed nights

I really likes Big Bens when I went there

THExONE is offline Moderator
    Deer Hunting
    2011-12 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
    2012-13 Deer Hunting Contest Winnerr
    2013-14 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
    Smileys in Hot Springs used to have all you can eat on Wednesday I believe. That was years ago though and don't know if the still do but they were as good as you could get anywhere in the state hands down. And it wasn't no crappy little snow crab, we are talking king crab.

I've been to Big Ben's twice, once was ok, the last time was horrible. I haven't been back. I really wish we had a Joe's Crab Shack around here.

Well after the mixed reviews on Big Ben's and not wanting to travel very far this evening, we decided on Faby's in Conway. Not the crab legs I was hoping for, but found a new favorite restaurant on the cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by J. Smith View Post
    Denton's Trot Line in Benton does....I guess they still do.

Tommy would see us come in and have his help get two large trash cans to set by our table of 8. I'm sure he was glad to see us leave. We got our money's worth out of him.
    I went in Denton's one evening and there was three big ole fellas flat wearing some crab legs out. My family and I ate dinner and when I went to pay those fellas were still there wearing out those crab legs. I said something to Mr. Denton about how those guys were getting there monies worth of crab legs and he said "yea I'm about to cut them off,I don't know why folks go to a buffet and stuff themselves" I laughed the whole way out of there thinking it's because you charge $35 dollars for for crablegs

I heard the Playhouse in Vilonia has all you can eat crablegs on Sat. night.

Whistle Stop in Hot Springs. All you can eat Friday and Saturday night

Been to Big Bens probably half a dozen times now, always been pretty good. Only had their crablegs once, but they were some of the best I've ever had, and I've had them from lots of places. Guess it just depends on what night you catch them maybe?

When you find the place, Ashley and I both like Crab legs. We should ditch the kids and make an event out of it. From what I've heard even Kenny likes to leave the house every now and then.

Are you not afraid of the radiation that was put in the ocean? We have been talking and wondering if it is still safe and how would you know where it came from ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jed A View Post
    When you find the place, Ashley and I both like Crab legs. We should ditch the kids and make an event out of it. From what I've heard even Kenny likes to leave the house every now and then.
    That sounds fun. My better half won't touch them.

I'll believe that when I see him out and about without his gal!

Quote Originally Posted by antler3 View Post
    Are you not afraid of the radiation that was put in the ocean? We have been talking and wondering if it is still safe and how would you know where it came from ?
    Only way I know of is to turn off the lights when you get home and see if you glow

I called Big Ben's, and their AYCE crab legs is $50 I still want me some crab, but I may have to reign in my expectations.

cropdustersteve is offline Select Member
    2010-11 Bow Hunting Contest Winner
    My brother and SIL can't get enough of a place up in Rose Bud. I thought it was overpriced, and wasn't impressed at all.

Hey Bro, saw Matt in Wally World Friday and he gave me the good news. Congrats man you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast