Are there still blk panthers, in ar.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Are there still blk panthers, in ar.

Greetings,
    are there still blk panthers, in ar.... My answer is definetly, yes!!! Here is my hunting adventure story... I was coon hunting, at night, with both my hounds. I heard a noise, and knew exactly what it was... Both my dogs just up and left me standing there alone, so i began, to run, the thing actually chased me through the trees. I finally, made it, to my cabin, and quickly shut the door... The next, morning i opened the door, and there where deep claw marks... Needless too say, i do not hunt, at night any longer... This is a true story and i am not the only one, that has had it happen too me..., so if you hunt, in the northern part of ar., at night use caution... Oh and yes, i luckly, i did have an extra pair, of shorts...

hillbillychaffeehunter is offline Super Member
    2009 Photo Contest Winner
    2012-13 Bowhunting Contest Winner
    You need to play for the razorbacks if you can out run a mountain lion, hope your dogs find there way back home.

.270Win is offline Super Moderator
    Forum Sponsor
    '07 Deer Hunting Contest Team Winner
    2012-13 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
    Riiiiiight.......

You ain't kin to this feller are you?

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Big-F...-96348919.html

.270Win

Quote Originally Posted by Biggamer View Post
    Greetings,
    are there still blk panthers, in ar.... My answer is definetly, yes!!! Here is my hunting adventure story... I was coon hunting, at night, with both my hounds. I heard a noise, and knew exactly what it was... Both my dogs just up and left me standing there alone, so i began, to run, the thing actually chased me through the trees. I finally, made it, to my cabin, and quickly shut the door... The next, morning i opened the door, and there where deep claw marks... Needless too say, i do not hunt, at night any longer... This is a true story and i am not the only one, that has had it happen too me..., so if you hunt, in the northern part of ar., at night use caution... Oh and yes, i luckly, i did have an extra pair, of shorts...
    Hey, try proof reading your posts before hitting the "Submit Reply" button. All of the punctuation errors, sentence fragments, misspelled words and run on sentences made that post hard to read.

ol bucky is online now Super Member
    2010-11 Bow Hunting Contest Winner
    Greetings,
    What have y'all been smokin in Boone county

Quote Originally Posted by ol bucky View Post
    What have y'all been smokin in Boone county
    Newton county home grown.

Quote Originally Posted by mwmwbm View Post
    Newton county home grown.
    Think it is called......Newton County Gold.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!! Gotta get me some of that!!!! I believe him. This one time, i went out in the woods, and I herd something, so I started running, and it kept on grunting, behind me, so I went straight in to my tent, and got on the porta-crapper, and left a big brownie, it was not long, after that, that I realized, that it was only, me farting!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I,think its possible,that we have them,in Arkansas.

We definitely have mountain lions I have seen one. It may have been a pet who knows it wasn't black though. I know someone who claims to have seen 2 black ones that he said were small ones. He wouldn't lie about it.
    I was predator calling several years ago and had a gray fox coming in and I was waiting for it to clear some brush to shoot. A much larger thin looking black animal almost got the fox and they both ran. I have no idea what it was maybe a black coyote maybe a black cat. Who knows. And no I don't have pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by WinchesterModel70 View Post
    Hey, try proof reading your posts before hitting the "Submit Reply" button. All of the punctuation errors, sentence fragments, misspelled words and run on sentences made that post hard to read.
    Give the man a break, he was just chased, by a black,panther, in the dark, no less. He is gonna be, shook up, for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Hill Farm Hunter View Post
    Give the man a break, he was just chased, by a black,panther, in the dark, no less. He is gonna be, shook up, for a while.

shoot that aint nothin !! a few yrs ago some knuckle-head claimed he saw a ivory billed woodpecker. almost brought the world to a stand still. feds spent millions of dollars, lot of tourist fed the mosquitos, oh well !!

It could have been a Black Bigfoot.

Greetings,
    Wow, Really??

Should have left the front door open, ran out the back door, then came around and shut the front door. Could have trapped that sucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Hill Farm Hunter View Post
    Should have left the front door open, ran out the back door, then came around and shut the front door. Could have trapped that sucker.

Can you skin Grizz Pilgrim?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruin View Post

Can you skin Grizz Pilgrim?
    One of the best movies of all time.

I had a fight in the middle of one of them thar black panther parties one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    I,think its possible,that we have them,in Arkansas.

I completely, agree. Since I, have seen one, too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast