Lake Greeson WMA

Lake Greeson WMA

Can anyone tell what to expect from Lake Greeson WMA? Nothing specific just things like quality of deer, number of deer, terrain. Any info would be helpfull.

IMO, go to the south side of Lake DeGray! It is much better for deer hunting..

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter2-2007 View Post
    Can anyone tell what to expect from Lake Greeson WMA? Nothing specific just things like quality of deer, number of deer, terrain. Any info would be helpfull.
    It SU you will be hunting in Pine Thickets with not a lot of Hard Woods the best thing you can do is Hunt as Close to the Lake as you can. Not a lot of Big bucks i would go down to the South End by Murfreesboro and hunt there it has some of the Bigger Bucks on that end of the WMA and a lot more Hard Wood to hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by rut and strut View Post
    It SU you will be hunting in Pine Thickets with not a lot of Hard Woods the best thing you can do is Hunt as Close to the Lake as you can. Not a lot of Big bucks i would go down to the South End by Murfreesboro and hunt there it has some of the Bigger Bucks on that end of the WMA and a lot more Hard Wood to hunt.
    Are ATV's allowed on this area? There is nothing I hate more than hunting on public land and having four wheelers racing up and down every road and trail all day.

I've not hunted it, but one of my students killed a beast of a buck on there last year.

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter2-2007 View Post
    Are ATV's allowed on this area? There is nothing I hate more than hunting on public land and having four wheelers racing up and down every road and trail all day.
    Yes you can use ATV's But they must not get off the road.

Quote Originally Posted by johnf View Post
    I've not hunted it, but one of my students killed a beast of a buck on there last year.
    He must have got REAL LUCKY.