Woman's Butt Grows to Toilet Seat

Woman's Butt Grows to Toilet Seat

This could only happen in Kansas. A women's butt literally grew around the toilet seat.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23595533/

NESS CITY, Kan. - Deputies said a woman in western Kansas sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years, and they're investigating whether she was mistreated.

Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple said a man called his office last month to report that something was wrong with his girlfriend.

Whipple said it appeared the 35-year-old Ness City woman’s skin had grown around the seat. She initially refused emergency medical services but was finally convinced by responders and her boyfriend that she needed to be checked out at a hospital.

“We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital,” Whipple said. “The hospital removed it.”

Whipple said investigators planned to present their report Wednesday to the county attorney, who will determine whether any charges should be filed against the woman's 36-year-old boyfriend.

“She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body,” Whipple said. “It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself.”

He told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.

“And her reply would be, ‘Maybe tomorrow,”’ Whipple said. “According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom.”

The boyfriend called police on Feb. 27 to report that “there was something wrong with his girlfriend,” Whipple said, adding that he never explained why it took him two years to call.

Police found the clothed woman sitting on the toilet, her sweat pants down to her mid-thigh. She was “somewhat disoriented,” and her legs looked like they had atrophied, Whipple said.

“She said that she didn’t need any help, that she was OK and did not want to leave,” he said.

She was taken to a hospital in Wichita, about 150 miles southeast of Ness City. Whipple said she has refused to cooperate with medical providers or law enforcement investigators.

Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled.

Police have declined to release the couple’s names, but the house where authorities say the incident happened is listed in public records as the residence of Kory McFarren. No one answered his home phone number.

The case has been the buzz in Ness City, said James Ellis, a neighbor.
    I can't believe this could happen in a town of about 1500 people. They must have not had any good neighbors or friends. Hey feel free to hammer away on Cans-A$$, this is just wrong and most of my relatives come from Missouri.

Misery - show me!

That's crazy. I'd have found a new girl after about a year of that crap. I mean I've heard of women taking forever in the bathroom, but that has got to be a record. Can't believe she did not have a friend in there with her.

when ya gotta go, ..... ya gotta go.

Manybeards is offline Premium Member
    2009 Turkey Contest Winner
    2010 Turkey Contest Winner
    2011 Turkey Contest Winner
    2012 Turkey Contest Winner
    2013 Turkey Contest Winner
    Doesn't suprise me, I've seen some crazy stuff go on in Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Hill Farm Hunter View Post
    That's crazy. Can't believe she did not have a friend in there with her.
    The first thing I thought was how many of 'em were in there? In our family, the fairer sex almost never goes to the bathroom alone!

Some things I don't even want to know.

bett_lou is offline Moderator
    Campfire
    Humor & Games
    '07 Deer Hunting Contest Team Winner
    Okay, the first thing I thought about was......how filthy was that toilet? It obviously wasn't cleaned for two years.

hillbillychaffeehunter is online now Super Member
    2009 Photo Contest Winner
    2012-13 Bowhunting Contest Winner
    Just when you think you have heard it all.

Quote Originally Posted by rjet View Post
    I read about that yesterday. They have charges against the boyfriend.
    They charge the boyfriend because she is to stupid and lazy to "get off the pot" as it were!

She shoulda been culled as a pup!

This whole thread got me to thinking about, well, "things."

How many of you have been convinced that your own fanny had grown into the seat of your deer-stand?

How many times have you gotten up from sitting in a stand too long and had to reach around and feel to make sure you still had a but, because it was numb from the cold? (How many times have you checked your nose to see it it was still there?)

How many of you wondered who was cleaning said bathroom for lo those years that woman was sitting there?

Thats crazy, Hope they had more than one bathroom.