Ben Pearson's cave cabin

Ben Pearson's cave cabin

Have any of you folks stayed in Ben's cabin up at Prim Arkansas?
    He has a cabin that he built back in the 60's into a cave with a waterfall out the back door.

Awesome place if you like nature.

Ben Jr. runs it and he is a great guy. He has some of the handmade bows from Ben Sr. hanging around in the place.

http://www.longbowresorts.com/pages/5/index.htm

Thanks for the link! I will be booking a trip there soon!

Ive never been but my wife found it on the Internet once when she was looking for a cabin in Eureka Springs. We've talked about going ever since but havent yet.

I showed my wife and I think I'm gonna have to go .......maybe she'll forget

.270Win is offline Super Moderator
    Forum Sponsor
    '07 Deer Hunting Contest Team Winner
    2012-13 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Selfbow View Post
    Have any of you folks stayed in Ben's cabin up at Prim Arkansas?
    He has a cabin that he built back in the 60's into a cave with a waterfall out the back door.

Awesome place if you like nature.

Ben Jr. runs it and he is a great guy. He has some of the handmade bows from Ben Sr. hanging around in the place.

http://www.longbowresorts.com/pages/5/index.htm
    My wife and I stayed in the original cabin (the one you're referring to, and the only one available at that time) for our honeymoon in March 1992. Being a bowhunting freak at that time (and still am to a degree) this was the ultimate for a country boy from Arkansas at that time. Plus, it helped that Mrs. Pearson was at our wedding and made us a very good offer...

If you can stay at the first cabin that Ben Sr. built (with the waterfall) by all means GO! It is absolutely awesome. So much history and relics to admire while you're there. GO FOR IT!

.270Win

Quote Originally Posted by .270Win View Post
    My wife and I stayed in the original cabin (the one you're referring to, and the only one available at that time) for our honeymoon in March 1992. Being a bowhunting freak at that time (and still am to a degree) this was the ultimate for a country boy from Arkansas at that time. Plus, it helped that Mrs. Pearson was at our wedding and made us a very good offer...

If you can stay at the first cabin that Ben Sr. built (with the waterfall) by all means GO! It is absolutely awesome. So much history and relics to admire while you're there. GO FOR IT!

.270Win
    X2
    The history and beautiful scenery are worth the trip. The cabin is in the middle of 1400 acres and is a sight to see. The prices are not bad either.
    There is a shelter cave under the waterfall with a hammock and a grill.
    One of the best kept secrets in Arkansas!

bett_lou is offline Moderator
    Campfire
    Humor & Games
    '07 Deer Hunting Contest Team Winner
    OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH! I have to go! This is the most beautiful place I've ever seen.

My wife saw that and asked "When are we going?" Now I gotta call and check prices

Thanks, thanks a lot!