Peckerwood Lake - Red Barn Landing

Peckerwood Lake - Red Barn Landing

I've searched the internet, but can not find any info on Red Barn Landing at Peckerwood Lake in Hazen. Anyone familiar with it that can give me directions?

Quote Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
    I've searched the internet, but can not find any info on Red Barn Landing at Peckerwood Lake in Hazen. Anyone familiar with it that can give me directions?
    you have to first promise to pass along some fillets and a fishing report!

Peckerwood

Follow this link. http://www.mapquest.com/mq/10-txErzVbo Between Hazen and Stuttgart. Red Barn is marked with a round Coca Cola sign. Peckerwood is the water on the left about 1/2 between Hazen and Stuttgart. The better landing is on down the road but I have forgotten the name. Now since I gave you directions send me the filets and be kind to ODOCI and send him the fishing report. :)

Last I heard, you have either Red Barn Landing on the north side of the lake or Herman's Landing on the south side. Either one will be accessible off the highway between Hazen and Stuttgart. You can call the first one at (870) 255-4215 or the second one at (870) 241-3731 for more specific directions. I used to be the sports editor at the Stuttgart paper, so I am familiar with the folks at either site. They're good people and will take care of you while you're there. Good luck, and call me when the grease gets hot!

Thanks guys. I'm acutally heading to a "semi hidden" honey hole out past Red Barn next weekend. If the rain will hold off that is. I'll be able to provide a fishing report. But whether the report is good or bad will indicate if I have any fillet's to give away