Auction Forum Rules
This is a brand new forum/feature that we are going to try on an experimental basis. The rules below are guidelines that we are using to get it started but they are subject to change at any time.
ArkansasHunting.net, its owners, nor any equity associated with ArkansasHunting.net vouch for or have any connection with any item or product bought, sold, or traded through the use of this website nor do they have any connection to anyone buying, selling, or trading on the site.
Any transactions made through the use of this site are strictly between the buyer and the seller and in the unfortunate event that a “deal goes bad” neither ArkansasHunting.net, its owners, nor any equity associated with it may be held responsible.
It is the responsibility of the buyer and seller to make sure there is a clear understanding of the transaction including the item(s) for sale/trade, its condition, the total price, method of payment, method of delivery, etc., as well as the time, date and location of the meet and the terms of how the transfer of payment and the item will occur to complete the transaction.
Failure to complete the transaction is a matter strictly between the buyer and seller.
Neither ArkansasHunting.net, its owners, Administrators , or Moderators are obligated to intercede or play any part in any transaction.
1. Members must have a minimum of 25 posts to list an item for auction and a minimum of 15 to bid on an item.
2. An ending date and time must be posted with each listing. The forum software will be used to determine time. If two bids are posted at the exact same time, the first bid listed on the software will be the winner.
3. For the time being, all auctions must close within 7 days. The time period can be shorter than 7 days, but not longer.
4. If you have a minimum price that you will accept for your item(s) you must send this in a PM to Mr. Chitlin. It will be kept confidential of course but it will help stop someone from changing their mind once bidding has started.
5. Any additional charges above the auction prices such as shipping charges must be included in the original thread.
6. Unless otherwise stated in the original thread, bids must be increased of increments of at least one dollar.
7. Bids must be typed out to remove any chance of typos or other misunderstanding. Example: $5 (five dollars) $50 (fifty dollars)
8. All threads must be approved before they are listed. This will help make sure that they meet the criteria that we’ve established before bidding starts. This is a manual process and may take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours but we will do it asap. If they don’t meet our approval a PM will be sent to you explaining what you need to do to meet the requirements.