Malvern Fur Sale


Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Polk County
    Posts
    872
    Likes
    1

    Malvern Fur Sale

    Southwestern Arkansas Fur Takers, Chapter 29 will host our annual fur sale Saturday Feb. 8 at the Hot Spring County fairgrounds in Malvern, Arkansas. We usually have 10 to 15 buyers from 5 states. Gates open at 6:00 AM, sale starts at 8:00 AM. We are raffling a Marlin model 60 .22 caliber rifle. Drawing at 2:00 PM at the sale. This is a nice rifle with a laminated stock. You do not have to be present to win. Contact Don Hoyle, phone 479-234-8770 or email gunswapper@ yahoo.com for more information or raffle tickets. $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00. Fur buyers or sellers are welcome.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Polk County
    Posts
    872
    Likes
    1
    WE will have Trapping supply vendors and at least one vendor with a lot of guns for sale or trade. Even if you aren't selling furs, you are welcome to check out the trapping supplies and guns. Hope to see you there!


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tull boonies....
    Posts
    26,390
    Likes
    12
    didnt catch enough to sell this year but ill prolly be down to look around and pick up some more #160s

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    South AR
    Posts
    782
    Likes
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by gunswapper View Post
    Southwestern Arkansas Fur Takers, Chapter 29 will host our annual fur sale Saturday Feb. 8 at the Hot Spring County fairgrounds in Malvern, Arkansas. We usually have 10 to 15 buyers from 5 states. Gates open at 6:00 AM, sale starts at 8:00 AM. We are raffling a Marlin model 60 .22 caliber rifle. Drawing at 2:00 PM at the sale. This is a nice rifle with a laminated stock. You do not have to be present to win. Contact Don Hoyle, phone 479-234-8770 or email gunswapper@ yahoo.com for more information or raffle tickets. $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00. Fur buyers or sellers are welcome.
    Do you have to pay a commission or fee to sell furs at this sale ?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NorthCentral
    Posts
    997
    Likes
    20
    Yes, not sure what they charge these days though. Use to be it was under 10% but it's been many years since I've been to any of the state auctions.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Polk County
    Posts
    872
    Likes
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampboss View Post
    Do you have to pay a commission or fee to sell furs at this sale ?
    Commission is 5%. You must be a member ($7.00 per year). $0.25 fee per sub lot to cover paperwork. See you Saturday!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    South AR
    Posts
    1,443
    Anyone got results of the sale yesterday?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    lonoke
    Posts
    64
    image.jpg

    Here is mine

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    South AR
    Posts
    1,443
    Quote Originally Posted by the Black Spot View Post
    image.jpg

    Here is mine
    Thanks for the info. I figured someone might post the overall results. Hate to see the otter price so low, but it looks like you did better than some pricing I have been seeing.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Polk County
    Posts
    872
    Likes
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Rider View Post
    Thanks for the info. I figured someone might post the overall results. Hate to see the otter price so low, but it looks like you did better than some pricing I have been seeing.
    I have the results computed. I tried to post them here but they come out all jumbled. The document is stored in 'My Documents' on my computer. I copied the document and pasted it into a new thread here and it is all scrambled. Any idea how I can post it without it scrambling?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    South AR
    Posts
    1,443
    Quote Originally Posted by gunswapper View Post
    I have the results computed. I tried to post them here but they come out all jumbled. The document is stored in 'My Documents' on my computer. I copied the document and pasted it into a new thread here and it is all scrambled. Any idea how I can post it without it scrambling?
    Possibly save it as a PDF file and hen upload. Or maybe a moderator could help you out.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    N34 57 47.0 W92 00 56.9, Cabot
    Posts
    2,523
    Likes
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by gunswapper View Post
    I have the results computed. I tried to post them here but they come out all jumbled. The document is stored in 'My Documents' on my computer. I copied the document and pasted it into a new thread here and it is all scrambled. Any idea how I can post it without it scrambling?
    Don email what you have and I will format and post it within a few hours. Same email from the google map I sent

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    N34 57 47.0 W92 00 56.9, Cabot
    Posts
    2,523
    Likes
    7

    Malvern Fur Sale 08 Feb. 2014 Results

    Here is a formatted view of the results...
    Attached Files Attached Files

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Polk County
    Posts
    872
    Likes
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by neotoxo View Post
    Here is a formatted view of the results...
    Thanks, Neo

  15. #15
    hunter_3780 is offline Select Member
    2014 Team Turkey Contest Winner
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    harrison
    Posts
    3,807
    Likes
    5

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Polk County
    Posts
    872
    Likes
    1
    Thanks Hunter!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NorthCentral
    Posts
    997
    Likes
    20
    Wow. Not much put up fur there. I guess most that put up there fur just send it up north.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •