Quantcast
Malvern Fur Sale

Malvern Fur Sale

Southwestern Arkansas Fur Takers, Chapter 29 will host our annual fur sale Saturday Feb. 8 at the Hot Spring County fairgrounds in Malvern, Arkansas. We usually have 10 to 15 buyers from 5 states. Gates open at 6:00 AM, sale starts at 8:00 AM. We are raffling a Marlin model 60 .22 caliber rifle. Drawing at 2:00 PM at the sale. This is a nice rifle with a laminated stock. You do not have to be present to win. Contact Don Hoyle, phone 479-234-8770 or email gunswapper@ yahoo.com for more information or raffle tickets. $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00. Fur buyers or sellers are welcome.

WE will have Trapping supply vendors and at least one vendor with a lot of guns for sale or trade. Even if you aren't selling furs, you are welcome to check out the trapping supplies and guns. Hope to see you there!

didnt catch enough to sell this year but ill prolly be down to look around and pick up some more #160s

Quote Originally Posted by gunswapper View Post
    Southwestern Arkansas Fur Takers, Chapter 29 will host our annual fur sale Saturday Feb. 8 at the Hot Spring County fairgrounds in Malvern, Arkansas. We usually have 10 to 15 buyers from 5 states. Gates open at 6:00 AM, sale starts at 8:00 AM. We are raffling a Marlin model 60 .22 caliber rifle. Drawing at 2:00 PM at the sale. This is a nice rifle with a laminated stock. You do not have to be present to win. Contact Don Hoyle, phone 479-234-8770 or email gunswapper@ yahoo.com for more information or raffle tickets. $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00. Fur buyers or sellers are welcome.
    Do you have to pay a commission or fee to sell furs at this sale ?

Yes, not sure what they charge these days though. Use to be it was under 10% but it's been many years since I've been to any of the state auctions.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampboss View Post
    Do you have to pay a commission or fee to sell furs at this sale ?
    Commission is 5%. You must be a member ($7.00 per year). $0.25 fee per sub lot to cover paperwork. See you Saturday!

Anyone got results of the sale yesterday?

image.jpg

Here is mine

Quote Originally Posted by the Black Spot View Post
    image.jpg

Here is mine
    Thanks for the info. I figured someone might post the overall results. Hate to see the otter price so low, but it looks like you did better than some pricing I have been seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Rider View Post
    Thanks for the info. I figured someone might post the overall results. Hate to see the otter price so low, but it looks like you did better than some pricing I have been seeing.
    I have the results computed. I tried to post them here but they come out all jumbled. The document is stored in 'My Documents' on my computer. I copied the document and pasted it into a new thread here and it is all scrambled. Any idea how I can post it without it scrambling?

I have the results computed. I tried to post them here but they come out all jumbled. The document is stored in 'My Documents' on my computer. I copied the document and pasted it into a new thread here and it is all scrambled. Any idea how I can post it without it scrambling?
    Possibly save it as a PDF file and hen upload. Or maybe a moderator could help you out.

Don email what you have and I will format and post it within a few hours. Same email from the google map I sent

Malvern Fur Sale 08 Feb. 2014 Results

Here is a formatted view of the results...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by neotoxo View Post
    Here is a formatted view of the results...
    Thanks, Neo

Thanks Hunter!

Wow. Not much put up fur there. I guess most that put up there fur just send it up north.