Cabelas Gun Dog GS-3500 Shock Collar *

I've had this for a few years, but it still works flawlessly. It is made by Innotek. Waterproof recieiver, reciever replaced last year. Transmitter is digital and uses two small batteries. Ive never changed them and they still work great. I've always taken them out when not in use. 15 different levels of stimulation. Constant/Momentary/Tone selections for corrections. Range is 300 yards which is more than most bird dogs/waterfowl retrievers will ever need. Has the original case, charger, VHS instructional tape, new whistle and a thing that checks to make sure the collar is functioning properly. The only thing missing is a mud plug for the receiver charger port. $75 plus actual shipping if needed. Item in located in Morrilton, but I travel to NLR every work day.

Here's a link to the owner's manual from Innotek http://www.innotek.net/Innotek/files...e421b0dd4b.pdf

Link to purchase mud plugs from Innotek 10 for $10 http://www.innotek.net/Products/Batt...mud-plugs.aspx

Also, this collar received 4.3 rating out of 5 through Cabelas reviews.. here's a link so you can see them http://reviews.cabelas.com/8815/6166...tm?sort=rating

Last edited by 2dogs; 07-10-2013 at 07:27 AM.

so is the kit ready to go.....? or is the mud plug needed?

Cabelas Gun Dog GS-3500 Shock Collar

It's ready to go. I would suggest getting the mud plugs though so it doesn't get crap jammed in it. I just charged it up two days ago and tested it with the tester they provided.

I was wrong... It is NOT missing a mud plug. I had a brand new one in with the wrench and prongs. I'll post a a pic in a little bit.

I had a GS-5500. I needed plugs one time, called innotek and they sent me a bunch for free. I'd call them before I purchased any. Innotek/sportdog has pretty good customer service.

Btt

Makes a great back up collar for those that already have one....

SPF to Nick83