1946 Teardrop Camper *

1946 Teardrop Camper *

1946 Tourette Teardrop Camper. It is all original and light and is good to pull behind a small car or truck for easy setup for deerhunting without the hassle of a popup. Basically a sleeping area and a kitchen area in the back that opens from the outside. It is all original and I was going to modernize it, but I have a family of 5 and it was just too small, but you can sleep 3 adults inside and it has a small bunk for a small child.
    The man I bought it from didn't have the 1946 title so I just had it registered as a homebuilt trailer, so it does have current title and Arkansas tags on it. These things are real popular in California to pull behind classic cars and this is what this had been used for in the past. Asking $1900 or best offer. Would consider trade for good running 2 cylinder John Deere, model H, M, or 40.
    Located close to Heber Springs. Better to email me at jeclowers@yahoo.com

Attached Images Attached Images

Free bump. I'm a giant, so I couldnt fit in this, but do you have any inside pictures.

That would look behind my 64 c10 or 52 ford pickup i am fixing up

I'll try to get some better pictures. Not much to the inside. Toward the tongue, there are sliding doors where you can stash stuff out of site, toward the rear there is small bunk that runs width wise where a small child can sleep, but I've seen on the net where people mount Tv's on there and basically turn it into a bedroom on wheels. Ozark thunder, that price isn't firm.

I can't get it to let me post additional pics? I might have priced this too high and I have too many projects.
    I'd take $1500 obo, but can't wiggle too much from that. I might mention that this is one of the lighter antique teardrop campers, it is a frame, plywood floor, and the shell is all aircraft aluminum, supposedly made out of aircraft aluminum left over from WWII.

I would trade you for a 1994 Yamaha Timberwolf 2wd. Starts first crank, no smoke, and has always been stored indoors.

Thanks for your interest, I just don't need a 4 wheeler at this time. Thanks again.

Would like to see any interior pics you have. Im looking for a small pop up or bumper pull, i love tear drops. that would look sweet cganging red wheels to black and painting whole camper OD green with a white star on the doors ;-)