Quantcast
Benelli Vinci Opinions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Benelli Vinci Opinions

I have an opportunity to get a really good deal on a vinici....almost too good to pass up. but the only way i would be able to get it is to sell my stoeger 3500.

I'm wanting to hear about ya'lls experiences with this gun. I know theyre kinda ugly....but how do they perform?

thanks in advance.

Benelli Vinci Opinions

Is it a super Vinci?

If so - please let me know if you don't bite on the deal. I have no experience with the gun but want one. Only if it's a super Vinci though. Just waiting on the right deal to come along.

sorry luckless...its not the super.

Benelli Vinci Opinions

Well crap.

Like I said - not experience. A guy in my duck lease has a super Vinci and he hasn't had any trouble out of it. Has had it for a couple years now.

Benelli Vinci Opinions

Safety in front or behind trigger?

its a brand new one. so i assume in front.

Benelli Vinci Opinions

You use to that cause if not? It will throw u for a loop!!!

Benelli Vinci Opinions

When the novas came out I know a lot of 870 guys that tries em and just couldn't get use to it

def not use to that!...but i figure i could get use to it...if the gun is actually a good gun and not all hype.

Benelli Vinci Opinions

I have hunted with a buddies a couple times, safety and the funky guard around the trigger I wast crazy about, but heard good things about em

Benelli Vinci Opinions

Sell the stoeger, buy the Vinci, sell it for a profit, then buy a new purse. That's what you really want anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by hhunter View Post
    Sell the stoeger, buy the Vinci, sell it for a profit, then buy a new purse. That's what you really want anyways.
    youre right....whatever keeps your mom happy.....she's firey!!!

A friend of mine owns the regular Vinci, he said the way the trigger guard is shaped it is right against your middle finger which absorbs a lot of recoil. After a few vollies it is absolutely uncomfortable. His words not mine, I shoot a Beretta. As far as functionality I haven't heard any complaints on the Vinci.
    The Super Vinci has a reconfigured trigger guard.

i absolutely love my vinci!!! and for everyone saying that the trigger gaurd is uncomfortable when your shooting.... i have no clue what yall are talking about lol. I love how easy it is to take apart for cleaning, how it shoots and rarely jams, and the fact that compared to other 12 ga i have shot it kicks like a 20 ga IMO. Sometimes i wish that i had the super vinci so i could shoot 3.5s but other than that i like it alot.

i went and shouldered one on my lunch break.....it felt great...seemed to swing well and pointed good...looks like im gonna have to jump on the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorback123 View Post
    i absolutely love my vinci!!! and for everyone saying that the trigger gaurd is uncomfortable when your shooting.... i have no clue what yall are talking about lol. I love how easy it is to take apart for cleaning, how it shoots and rarely jams, and the fact that compared to other 12 ga i have shot it kicks like a 20 ga IMO. Sometimes i wish that i had the super vinci so i could shoot 3.5s but other than that i like it alot.
    for price that SOB should shoot and load itself

3.5's it what causes the the odd shaped trigger guard to damn near break middle fingers between the knuckles....old 870's use to do it two but only the 3.5's....ive seen guys bleed from them super vincis shooting 3.5 2's and BB's

Quote Originally Posted by madduck87 View Post
    you have a great point!

Quote Originally Posted by jas870 View Post
    you have a great point!
    AND NEVER EVER FRICKIN JAM!!!!!

for the price of shells and the gun itself.....its should never jam.....cracks me to pay 1200 for a gun that will jam and then go buy a 350 870 or nova not clean it for ten years and then sell it for 300 cause IT NEVER JAMS!!!!!!!!!! Shells too....as much as we pay for shells they should fire kill and eject properly everysingle time!!!! sorry jas rants over

Quote Originally Posted by Will Duck hunt for food View Post
    A friend of mine owns the regular Vinci, he said the way the trigger guard is shaped it is right against your middle finger which absorbs a lot of recoil. After a few vollies it is absolutely uncomfortable. His words not mine, I shoot a Beretta. As far as functionality I haven't heard any complaints on the Vinci.
    The Super Vinci has a reconfigured trigger guard.
    I believe him.....4 duck hunts last year with a super vinci

3 inches didnt bother, them 3.5 xpert #2's 1 3/8 ounce.....POUNDED

i believe him.....4 duck hunts last year with a super vinci

3 inches didnt bother, them 3.5 xpert #2's 1 3/8 ounce.....pounded
    ouch!!!

this is one is only th 3".....so it should be fine...right?

Quote Originally Posted by jas870 View Post
    this is one is only th 3".....so it should be fine...right?
    what little i shot one....the 3inch was not a problem.....like Razorback123 said about his 3 inch he has no problems

Quote Originally Posted by Will Duck hunt for food View Post
    ouch!!!
    yeah 3 months later big calcium deposit....problem is when i handed it back to him and grabbed the ol 870 it didnt help matters none.....

yourt buddy wasnt lying after a couple good volleys u dont even wanna shoot

3.5's it what causes the the odd shaped trigger guard to damn near break middle fingers between the knuckles....old 870's use to do it two but only the 3.5's....ive seen guys bleed from them super vincis shooting 3.5 2's and BB's
    Are you talking about my brothers super vinci? oh and Jas send me a picture of that gun! last year our neighborhood had a car break in spree and they stole EVERYTHING out of my little brothers truck maybe its his and thats why its so cheap???

im just kidding... it probably isnt his but i hope you like your new gun

Are you talking about my brothers super vinci? oh and Jas send me a picture of that gun! last year our neighborhood had a car break in spree and they stole EVERYTHING out of my little brothers truck maybe its his and thats why its so cheap???

i hate a freaking thief!

i would be glad to send you a pic, but im 100% without a shadow of a doubt sure that it's not stolen.

thanks for the insight guys!

negative this was early december beginning of season

I have the super. And 3 1/2's tear my middle finger up. 3in blindsides will hit it some too. But if I shoot like some 3in experts or any light load it's fine. But I really like the way it shoulders and the high rib. But I have some buddies that have the same gun and theirs shoots 6in's high. I honestly haven't patterned mine so I wouldn't know. I shoot just fine with it so I haven't worried about it. But if I could go back I would buy the sbe2.

Benelli Vinci Opinions

Super black eagle 2 tore my finger up shooting 3 1/2 in. A lot of ppl grind off the the sharp edge on the trigger guard but I was hoping the Vinci was different . Oh well can't afford them 3 1/2 any more either nor do we really need them! It looks like the trigger guard was mad different

I believe him.....4 duck hunts last year with a super vinci

3 inches didnt bother, them 3.5 xpert #2's 1 3/8 ounce.....POUNDED
    This same disease caused me to sell my 870 Super Mag. I couldn't take the pressure.

What are you super Vinci owners talking about tearing your fingers up?? I've had mine for two years and went through 2 cases of shells this past season..I don't shoot anything but Remington nitro steel 3.5 #2s. We hunt ducks and geese and they are the best shells for the price from Ft. thompsons with rebate. I have two other buddies that shoot Super vinci's and they have never said a word about tearing their fingers up..? All I know is after shooting 870s and Novas since I was 7 and then switching to that gun 2 years ago I will never go back. Smoother than silk, points and follows through like a dream, no recoil, and has not jammed on me a time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast