Buying a mt. feist

Buying a mt. feist

I am not sure which line I want. I am considering a mullins feist, atomic feist out of "all that jazz" kennels, and a galla creek feist. I have never trained a squirrel dog before, only bought a finished one. I want to get one from a pup and train it myself, so it will be "my" dog, not one that has been sold and sold again if you know what I mean. Any insight would be great.

Thanks, Nick

Call Todd Coles in Bethesda AR his booster bred brindle first are thebest I ever owned.

I hear the barger fiest are pretty awesome to.

My hunting buddy is going to have a litter of Mullins Fiest in about 3 weeks. They are from Jody Mullins stock of dogs. The Mother and Dad are super good squirrel dogs. His name is Gerald Minnie in Ola, Ark. phone number is 479-495-1357.

Do you have a number for Todd Coles? Will be calling Gerald too. Thanks guys.

Just go straight to the man, call Jody Mullins 870-574-0963.

Quote Originally Posted by nikjames View Post
    I am not sure which line I want. I am considering a mullins feist, atomic feist out of "all that jazz" kennels, and a galla creek feist. I have never trained a squirrel dog before, only bought a finished one. I want to get one from a pup and train it myself, so it will be "my" dog, not one that has been sold and sold again if you know what I mean. Any insight would be great.

Thanks, Nick
    I just talked to Larry at Galla Creek a couple days ago and he said he didn't have any pups right now and didn't have any gyps bred either.

Thanks Big Jim. Just talked to Gerald Minnie, hopefully got something lined up. Thanks to all that responded.

Nick

Each of the feist you named are all good lines. White Oak kennels, goodtimemountain feist, grays mountain feist, circle kennel also have excellent blood line dogs as well. A good bloodline is a great start, these pups at six weeks are gonna be around $250. You may also have to drive a ways to for these. If you wanted to stay around Arkansas I would go with one that the guys mentioned earlier. I know Larry Renfroe, good guy, also has good dogs. I know a guy around Donaldson who breeds Bargers. I believe he said me may have some in a month or so, I can get you his number if you havent found one by then. A barger will be a lil bigger than a feist.

Awesome..Thanks, pm me his number..i am considering everything. I wont be home until may as i am currently deployed overseas and will be home then...cant do anything until then anyway.so im shopping around and getting ideas. countin down the days.

Have you got your feist pup yet?