Dagmar

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dagmar

Dagmar

does anyone know if there is any water in dagmar right now? thanks for any help.

Not much!

Lake hickson, & robe bayou. That's it. & no ducks. Most of the hunting on the cache is north of 40. A few duck being kill north of 40. A lot of duck being killed at bald knob & hurricane.

Dagmar

Full of water and loaded with ducks. Dragmor is back in action.

Dagmar

A Buddy looked at dagmar this afternoon. Still no water. And 0 ducks

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy waters View Post
    Full of water and loaded with ducks. Dragmor is back in action.
    We got a group of 20 going in the morning if you want to go. I don't know you or 15 of the other guys so might as well make it 21. Only rule is you have to tell at least 5 people you normally hunt with and then post pics and location on facebook.

Killed one wood duck. Nothing like it was last year. No no water or ducks.

Dagmar

Full of water and as many ducks as stars in the sky. Already sitting in the hole waiting on daylight

Dagmar

Dagmar is starting to flood, shot 6 mallards with 3 guns. Long walk, but worth it. Ducks will work a call unlike the metro ducks

Last time I was there had quite a bit of water in bayou. Most shooting came from mud slough but I have no idea now if it is still the same hickson was low when I was there. Good that it's starting to flood.

I was down there today. I don't know what these guys are talking about but there is NO WATER and NO DUCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by jed11181 View Post
    I was down there today. I don't know what these guys are talking about but there is NO WATER and NO DUCKS!
    I was too four trucks including ours, saw one big duck timbering and the rest woodies. It's back to normal know.

Quote Originally Posted by jed11181 View Post
    Don't be trying to keep all the good hunting for yourself. This is a Democrat board. We prefer to spread the wealth!!

Hopefully Hickson got some water in it or its back to robe bayou.Teal and Woodies using that slough wonder how they traveling now.

Dagmar

Thanks for the help guys!! I'm off new years day so I'll see y'all down there then!!! Hope I'm not to hungover to drive

I am going to launch at i40 & go hunt those food plots! ( I really did here someone say that this year)

If I go it's between robe bayou and mud slough

Dagmar

Well I was lied to. Drive all the way to dagmar today and there were no ducks in the area. It shouldn't be long before they get in there though. Maybe next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost duck View Post
    Well I was lied to. Drive all the way to dagmar today and there were no ducks in the area. It shouldn't be long before they get in there though. Maybe next weekend.
    That's what Internet scouting will get you and your crazy as hell if you think duck will be there next week, haven't seen many hit dry timber lately, best bet is to stay off the forums and do some scouting and if you do kill some dont post the schit on here.

All the newbies at dagmar last year.......u kiddos will learn that that place doesn't flood every year. Sure you can hunt on hickson and robe. You'll prob shoot some woodies too. That's a lot of driving for that.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast