Fur buyers?

Thread: Fur buyers?

Fur buyers?

I was wanting to do a little trapping with my nine year old boy, but don't really know where to get rid of the furs. I live in stone county near Mtn view. I wouldn't mind driving a little to sell them. We have to have a fur buyer or we can't trap, and not trapping is not an option!! Thanks guys.

There is a buyer in Bald Knob just past Regions bank on the old highway,but he's not open yet.

I heard there will be a MO buyer making stops in Thayer MO this winter. He came once there last year at the end of the season but I have heard that he is supposed to come several times this year. Thayer is just across the line from Mammoth Spring, AR.

Anyone know of a fur buyer in the Mtn home area? I thought I read on here about a buyer in gassville but I can't find the thread. Thanks!

PM geslayton hes from mt, view and might be able to point ya in a good direction

There is a buyer in gassvile and another in Mountain Home. AGFC has a furbuyer directory on their website. I did well with the guy at gassville last year.

The guy in Gassville is a good guy. He pays pretty good as long as your fur is prime. Last year he was paying $10 for prime green coon caught in North Central Arkansas. That was the best green fur coon offer I got last year.