Arkansas made duck calls? - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    C'mon calls I beleive he is out of lonoke...

Quote Originally Posted by malde74 View Post
    Timber Boss out of Bald Knob.
    x2 on Timberboss
    Cupp'd Up Calls
    Steel Rain Calls
    Havoc Calls havoccalls.com i think

Arkansas made duck calls?

Betts is a highly looked over call. Was in his shop yesterday and he had a bunch of new calls coming up. Wayne's a great guy.

Bullrider, Cmon Calls are made by Tyler Breashears in Lonoke.

Quote Originally Posted by swamppimp View Post
    Sorry grover knoll
    Mr Knoll is no longer making duck calls

Quote Originally Posted by swamppimp View Post
    Sorry grover knoll
    Yea, wheres mine at swamppimp?????

Quote Originally Posted by mansker70 View Post
    Yea, wheres mine at swamppimp?????
    its locked up with all my high dollors calls in the gun safe. No need to worry its safe.

cupped up calls

alright guys i just cant take it , i have to say this . i respect all call makers , however a call maker is someone who can make a call . that means in a duck call a call maker makes a call quack . if you cant make the insert then all that you can do is make a barrel . most of the calls im hearing about in this thread use other peoples inserts . that means they are nothing more then barrel makers . echo and quack whacker calls produces and sells a lot of inserts for $5 . but if i was going to buy a call with one of these inserts then i would buy the call straight from that company and not waist time paying double price for an insert with someone else . i would save my money and drill a 5/8" hole in a tree limb and stick a $5 insertt in it and call it a duck call . a true call maker can do more then just make a barrel , they can also make a insert that quacks and calls ducks . like i said im sorry but i just cant take the fake calls anymore and i just call it like i see it . if you want a call the buy a call from a true call maker whoever you may choose .

Here are a couple of the calls that I have made:

JPowell they look great and its about time to see some calls that someone put time into . Anybody can check my website out and see that i make my own inserts as well www.bigtimbercalls.com . Even my keyhole insert prototype was hand cut by me and it was not easy .

Timber Boss in Bald Knob. Mr. Leonard makes an unbelievably sweet double reed call. Does not require a ton of air and it has a lot of forgiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by marionfd728:1405969
    do you know Nick Cupples, he's my nephew.

Quote Originally Posted by jmiller1 View Post
    alright guys i just cant take it , i have to say this . i respect all call makers , however a call maker is someone who can make a call . that means in a duck call a call maker makes a call quack . if you cant make the insert then all that you can do is make a barrel . most of the calls im hearing about in this thread use other peoples inserts . that means they are nothing more then barrel makers . echo and quack whacker calls produces and sells a lot of inserts for $5 . but if i was going to buy a call with one of these inserts then i would buy the call straight from that company and not waist time paying double price for an insert with someone else . i would save my money and drill a 5/8" hole in a tree limb and stick a $5 insertt in it and call it a duck call . a true call maker can do more then just make a barrel , they can also make a insert that quacks and calls ducks . like i said im sorry but i just cant take the fake calls anymore and i just call it like i see it . if you want a call the buy a call from a true call maker whoever you may choose .

Quote Originally Posted by jmiller1 View Post
    What call makers use others inserts?

Quote Originally Posted by BandedWoodrow View Post
    What call makers use others inserts?

well for starters , cupped up calls , bandit duck calls and killer kallz . these 3 for sure use echo inserts , and there is probably a 100 other people out there claiming to have all hand made calls that also use echo inserts . if you know what you are looking at its very easy to spot a echo or kwack whacker insert .

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg View Post
    do you know Nick Cupples, he's my nephew.
    Yes I do. Know him very well,he is on our fire dept and has stopped by the house several times.
    Pretty good kid

Adding to the list Elite Calls. Here is his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EliteDuckCalls

Also, I picked up a wood/poly Kwack Wacker call at the White County Fair the other night and I really like the way it blows.

Quote Originally Posted by JPowell View Post
    Here are a couple of the calls that I have made:

JPowell do you have a website, or a place I can hear a sound file? PM me if you like, those are very good lookin calls!

Love that burnt bois d'arc

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast