Quantcast
Arkansas made duck calls? - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Another one I forgot about is Gettin Green Calls, they're out of Searcy. Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/gettingreencalls.haile?fref=ts

Get lit calls has a pretty sweet mini cut down that handles like a regular call and also has the bark and top end of the cut downs

Quote Originally Posted by timbertalkn View Post
    Get lit calls has a pretty sweet mini cut down that handles like a regular call and also has the bark and top end of the cut downs
    Looked them up, they're from Texarkana, TX. Trying just to get a list of the Arkansas calls. I did order the Noisy Cricket from them though!

Arkansas made duck calls?

Banded mallard out of Cabot has a good sounding call!

Arkansas made duck calls?

Flight control calls Charleston AR. On Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by jdrake19 View Post
    Looked them up, they're from Texarkana, TX. Trying just to get a list of the Arkansas calls. I did order the Noisy Cricket from them though!
    That noisy cricket is pretty dern sweet, and dang sure priced well! I thought they were from Texarkana ar.

Can't believe the cut down nazi hasn't chimed in telling us we are idiots who can't call public ducks without a cutdown and power calling techniques.

stop at the brick house on the corner of the highway from Little Dixie and Desarc to Cotton plant road. Paul Hollawy makes a very good call! Single reed, easy to use, and Paul is a nice guy! Keep your eyes out for an old Hambone. They were made my MR. Almaden in Carlisle and the the old cedar calls have a very sweet sound! They are deadly in the woods if you like a soft call!

Quote Originally Posted by rambored View Post
    Keep your eyes out for an old Hambone. They were made my MR. Almaden in Carlisle and the the old cedar calls have a very sweet sound! They are deadly in the woods if you like a soft call!
    You have posted this information incorrectly before........his name was C.H. "HOWARD" AMADON, and he was from Lonoke, Arkansas NOT Carlisle. He made duck calls from the mid 40's to mid 80's Not that it matters any, but I happen to be an avid collector of Arkansas made duck calls, mainly pre-1980, and I own, have owned, traded, sold, well over a couple hundred Hambone's he one of my favorite call makers.

Quote Originally Posted by orangefeetdown View Post
    JPowell do you have a website, or a place I can hear a sound file? PM me if you like, those are very good lookin calls!
    my website is www.havoccalls.com, you can also check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/HavocCalls

Re: Arkansas made duck calls?

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    You have posted this information incorrectly before........his name was C.H. "HOWARD" AMADON, and he was from Lonoke, Arkansas NOT Carlisle. He made duck calls from the mid 40's to mid 80's Not that it matters any, but I happen to be an avid collector of Arkansas made duck calls, mainly pre-1980, and I own, have owned, traded, sold, well over a couple hundred Hambone's he one of my favorite call makers.
    Hambones are very collectible. I had 2 that I sold on EBay for a LOT of money!!! I didn't know about this forum back then or I would have tried here too. I even got a phone call Mr. Amaden's grand daughter. I thought that was pretty cool!

BM1

Quote Originally Posted by JPowell View Post
    my website is www.havoccalls.com, you can also check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/HavocCalls
    I'll be giving you a call soon

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    I purchased this one brand new from him when I was a little guy. They are very well made and easy to blow, it was my first brand new duck call.

image.jpg

Elite out of Searcy. Brad Allen has something brewing up there!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by rambored View Post
    stop at the brick house on the corner of the highway from Little Dixie and Desarc to Cotton plant road. Paul Hollawy makes a very good call! Single reed, easy to use, and Paul is a nice guy! Keep your eyes out for an old Hambone. They were made my MR. Almaden in Carlisle and the the old cedar calls have a very sweet sound! They are deadly in the woods if you like a soft call!
    paul is a good friend of mine. he makes a very nice call 90% of his dogwood barrells come from my farm. willow point special!!!

If you like echo, you will like timber boss. They blow very similar. Great bunch of Guys also. They gave us a tow out of hurricane one day a couple years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer19 View Post
    If you like echo, you will like timber boss. They blow very similar. Great bunch of Guys also. They gave us a tow out of hurricane one day a couple years ago.
    They are very good people, and make a fine call

Dunn Callin game calls in Russellville, Top notch customer service and free engraving with purchase of a call right now. Maverick makes a beautiful call and very user friendly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123